Chapter 28

We had all showed each other our powers. Min had healing, speed, strength and sight. Sam had as you already know hearing, speed and nature bending. Ron had strength, smell, sight, and speed. For me strenght, speed, levitation, sight, smell, and healing. We all decided to practice, since me and Minara were the youngest we would be batteling each other. It was on.

     Sam and Ron were going to be watching the fight from the balcony of the second floor to 'get a better view' while me and Minara were in the woods about to fight. Ron gave us both one of his practice swords that are made out of wood. Before that Sam did this thing with the two green gems and put them together in order for us not to feel the pain when we hurt each other.

    Me and Minara were standing about 10 feet away from each other. "you sure you don't want to bail out now, i mean i wouldn't want to hurt you or anything." I teased her. "ha ha" she said sarcastically. "alright I'll give you guys 30 seconds to hide and when i say go you battle!" Sam yelled out at us. "ready, set hide!" Minara headed towards the north side at full speed as Sam counted down i flew over the trees and decided to hide in a oak tree. I waited for Sam to say go. Seconds ticked. "GO!" I heard her say. I tried seeing her but she was hiding. So i tried smelling. That addictive smell of pinecones mixed with flowers hit me. I knew that smell from anywhere, Minara.

     I followed the smell that attracted me so much. I stood in the middle of four trees. "come out, come out where ever you are." *crack* i heard a tree branch snap. "aha! I found you!" I looked behind the tree. Boom! I had just gotten kicked in the back. She used that stupid telekenisis. I swear to you i flew like 5 feet. I guess since i had the power of strength too i didn't feel that much pain.

     I stood up and chased the shadow i saw really quick of Minara. I ran as fast as i could but i had a better idea. I flew from tree to tree.she wouldn't see me. I jumped right infront of her stopping her from going anyhwere. " where you gonna go now?" I smirked at her.

     ~ Minara's pov~

     He thought he had me wrapped around his finger. Perfect time to get him off his guard."right where i wanna be." I leaned in for a kiss, when sike! I pushed him down and he fell on to the ground. I got the wooden sword and tapped his chest. I would never hurt Charlie like that. "don't let your guard down." I said to him as i gave him a hand to get up. "MINARA WINS!" Sam yells out. "yeah yeah whatever." Charlie got up and walked up to me. "you did well baby." He said before kissing me. So i guess you could say were official.