Chapter 48

We entered the black door and what was in there was living hell. Tons of cells and the people in the cells were just terrifying we walked slowly down the dark hallway. The lighting was dim and all you could hear are people crying and yelling. It smelled like death in here. "ah!" Minara screamed. I looked over to see what caused her to scream, and to be honest it was scary a man with dirty yellow teeth and he was dirty, but really i dont think he had taken a shower since he had gotten in the cell. His hair was black and greasy. The man had grabbed Minara by the bottom of her grey jacket and said in a low voice "ple- please help me." I pulled Minara closer to me and kept her by my side the whole time.

     "how are we suppose to know what she looks like?" I asked Haven. " Well we know her name is Allison and I think i saw her once when was outside training with two other students. She had brown curled hair and was wearing some boot cup jeans and a purple blouse and um there was three boys and  they were all around 7 or 8 years old.  Two boys had brown hair and one had blonde hair." we all noded.

      ~Minara's pov~

     "lets split up. I'll go to the left Minara you go right and Haven go straight foward." The hallways he long and the buliding was huge. "Allison!" I yelled out. I heard Charie and Haven's voice faintly in the distance yelling out Allison. I jogged faster through the hallway looking left and right for any sign of the woman and three young boys and what i saw just broke my heart.."AQUA!" I yelled out in tears she had a chain locked to her ankle and she had tear stains under her eyes. She had a broken that I'm sure hasn been treated in days and her skin was pale and dirty. I felt so bad. When she heard my voice she lifted her head and her eyes glowed in happiness but she wasn't to well she was about to faint and if she didn't get medical attention soon she could die.  I grabbed her hand through the metal bars. "don't worry we're gonna get you out of here." "CHARLIE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs he got here in a split second with his ability of speed. When he saw his cousin in the state she was in he dropped to his and covered his mouth with his hand. "who-who did this to you?" He said quietly. "I FOUND HER GUYS!" I heard Haven scream in a distance. "Haven get her home! We'll be there in a little bit!" Charlie stuck the key in the cell lock and opened it he immediately and hugged Aqua while she cried into his shoulder. He got the ankle chain off of her and pulled her up I tried helping by putting her arm around my shoulder me and Charlie speed walked to the exit. "Minara you get Aquilea home, take the van, while i go find Rodrick and Niall." you could tell he was serious when he used peoples' first names. I noded and went the opposite ways when we got the front of the prison.

     ~ Charlie's pov~

     I ran as fast as I could to the direction Rodrick and Niall headed to. I was probably running circles the whole time since i passed the front doors of the sorority house like 5 times but all i could think about was 'what the fuck was Aqua doing in that cell? was she captured? i swear if Vilmork layed a single hair on her I-I-' "Charlie!" Niall's voice interrupted my thoughts. "oh thank god i found you guys, Rodrick we found your wife and kids." his eyes grew wide. "then lets go!" we ran at the speed of light to the house.

     when we got to the front of the house and saw the van which meant that Minara got safe here with Aqua. We knocked on the door and Rodrick awaited anxiously to see his family. Sam opened the door with a sorrow smile. I looked over her shoulder and saw Aqua laying on the couch sleeping with all the cousins and family around, except Ash who hasn't been around much since he's been trying to recover from all the cuts and bruises i caused him. Sam made way for me and i walked up to couch i saw Aries sobbing endlessly while all the cousins bowed their heads some crying some curisng to themselves. I looked over to Minara and saw a tear drop from the tip of her nose. She's only known my family for a week or two and she already considers them family. "we should call a doctor." Ron said quietly. "No-" Aries said as all heads turned to her. "we have to find her mate."