Chapter 54

Minara's pov~

     Nightfall hit and Charlie has been waiting anxiously for me to get to the room. I came up to the room from the kitchen and found my sexy mate shirtless with only boxers on. I bit my lip and locked the door behind me. He walked up to me and pulled me close. "so what are you gonna do to me?" He said in a husky voice. Damn he knew thay every time he spoke to me like that he made me melt. "why don't you find out for yourself." I said in a sexy voice. I pushed him down on to the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed his neck until I gave him a hickey I went lower to the collar bown and heard him moan, gotcha. That was his 'spot' where I got him everytime. I sucked on his neck for a longer time and licked his pecs and went down to his abs and to the waist and 'below'.

Erin's pov~

     I was in my room with Cory playing Grand Theft Auto, best game ever. Until I kept hearing a stupid banging in my wall. "Jesus Christ! what is that! I can't concentrate!" I kept messing up, bumping into poles and the cops were about to get me. "can you take a guess?" Cory smiled but kept his eyes on the game. "uh I don't know? maybe their reparing the room?" Cory broke down laughing. "what?" I really didn't understand what was so funny. I mean I was about to find him and kill him. "haha! okay okay, try taking another guess." I put my ear against the wall behind me and the same banging noise continued. I used my power of hearing to hear more clearly. ' oooh yeah! give it to me!' I heard a female voice moan. 'oh Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!!' oh god. "want to take a hint?" Cory teased. "OH GOD! YOU MADE ME PUT MY EAR TO THE WALL BRO!" Cory was about to have a heart attack if he laughed any harder. "WHAT IF I ENHACED MY HEARING I MIGHT HAVE HEARD, A SQUIRT OR SOMETHING!" I dropped myself from the bed and ran out of the room. "Wait Erin give me a chance to breathe! hahaha!"  Let me just say hearing my cousin have sex for a whole hour while I slept wasen't the best experience. Actually it was the worst.