Chapter 38

Niall? why did he tackle Ash like that? Niall stood up and put his arm infront of me in a protective way while i stood behind him looking over his shoulder. "DON'T YOU EVER TRY TOUCHING HER AGAIN." He yelled at Ash, still on the ground. Ash stood up and turned into his Alitanian form. His skin went in spiral of the colors white and dark blue.  He kept his curly hair and had white markings on his face and body, like me his eyes were a light blue like Charlie's. "why don't you get out of this pretty boy, go suck some blood." Ash said infuriating Niall. Niall hissed with his fangs out and was about to do exactly what Ash said but i stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder, he noded in response.

     He turned around and walked with me towards the house until his body was pulled back instantaneously and was thrown against a tree. He lie there for about a minute trying to catch his breath. I looked at Ash and saw an evil smile on his face. How dare he? I pulled the same trick and used telekinesis on him. I lifted him higher and higher and higher until he was over the trees and let him..drop.

     ~ Charlie's pov~

Almost everyone was out of the competition i looked around and saw Ly fighting with Meg, damn Meg was good for a 14 year old. She punched Ly on the jaw and knocked her out.

"Ly is out!"

I heard Ron say. She cheered until she spot me. She charged towards me but i dodged and flew over her and kicked her to the ground. She stood up and waited after 10 seconds i was being attacked by birds. "ouch! Stop it!" As i was distracted trying to fight off the birds she kicked me right in the gut. Not to hard wich ment strength wasn't her power. I got up and ran towards her but was stopped when she used telekinesis to stop my body and push me back. How was i suppose to fight this girl? She ran away and i chased after.

     She had speed as one of her powers, that's for sure. But all at once she stopped and gasped i looked in her direction and saw Ash in mid air above the trees and Minara at the other end while Niall limping towards Minara. What the fuck is going on here? In a spare second i heard Meg yell "ASH NO!" I looked up at Ash and saw him falling at quick speed. He was sure going to be dead when he touched the ground. But he never did. Minara stopped him from dying an inch before he touched the ground. And she dropped him there. Meg went running towards Ash while Minara helped Niall walk back to the house.

"Ash and Niall are out!"

So the only ones left were Minara, Meg, Aqua and Lepus. Meg helped a shocked Ash back to the house while i went on a search for one of my cousins. I levitated over the trees to try and spot someone and saw Lepus snapping branches with jus hands in boredom. Has he always been hiding? I flew down and scared Lepus. He stood up shaky and tried to get in his fighting stance. "just go back to the house why don't you?" I said laughing he noded in response. He was shiting bricks. I flew back up and saw Minara and Meg fighting oh i wanted to watch this.

     ~ Minara's pov~

     "how can you do that to my brother?! He has asma! What if he had a asma attack or something?!" Meg yelled at me with tears in her eyes. "i can explain-" i tried but was interrupted. "i don't want to hear your explanation. I want to see you begging for mercy." She ran towards me full of anger and i charged back she went in for a punch but it didn't work instead i striked back giving her a cut lip. I went in for another punch but was pushed back by telekinesis and hit a tree. I had no time to escape and she was going in for a tackle. I grabbed the nearest tree branch and pulled myself up on the tree and climbed higher and higher. She was right on my tail so it was to late to turn back. We were right at the end of the tree. I could see millions of pine trees and i coud practically touch the clouds. "how does it feel to fall from the sky?" She pushed me off the pine tree. I tried to grab the nearest branch but instead I burned my hands "AHH! HELP ME!" i was falling and quickly.

     I barely even had a second to blink before i was Charlie's arms. We were flying through the air. I gripped Charlie harder when i looked down. That would have been a nasty fall. "don't worry i got you." He whispered and stepped on the porch and carried me bridal style.

    " Minara is out! Last competitors are Meg, Charlie and Aqua!"

Aqua, where was she? Last time i saw her we were running from nothing. What if she's in danger? I need to go find her. I ran from Charlie's arms back to the woods. "where are you going?!" Charlie yelled after me. I ignored his question if i told him that Aqua was probably in danger he would worry and follow so its better to keep it a secret.