Chapter 26

Its been 2 days since my mom passed away, and our last encounter with Vilmork. Me and Minara were on our way to visit my Mom's grave. It was depressing.

     *      R.I.P        *

   ELANOR ROGERS

     Read the grave stone where my mother lay under. I put white roses on top of her tomb and i just couldn't believe how she left so quickly.

     ~ Minara's pov~

     I saw how Charlie looked at his mothers grave. His pain ached me horribly. It had felt as if the whole world had just fallen on top of me,  his mom must have been very special to him. Then i started thinking about what Vilmork said, me and Charlie never discussed the situation. How are we suppose to have an army in 1 month? And what if something happens to Charlie in the war. I don't know what i would do with myself. "Charlie?" I asked. He looked at me with watery eyes. Right now wasn't a good time. "nevermind" he shook his head. "no no, its fine what is it, you seem a little off what is it?" Should i say it? "what if something happens to one of us in the war?" He froze. The thought of it passing through his mind. He shook his head and brought me into a hug. "that won't happen we'll be ready." "but how?" I said into his tough chest. "we'll find an army, one way or another."