Chapter 27

Sam, Minara, Ron and I all sat around the table. "we need to talk." I said to Ron and Sam. "What is it Charls?" Ron asked. "we went to Mars and spoke to Vilmork." "YOU WHAT?!" Sam and Ron both stood up and yelled in unison. "why would you do that?!" Sam yelled out at me. "to find out why he killed my mom!" I yelled back. They stayed quiet and sat back down. "go on.." She replied. "He's gonna try and kill me and Minara one way or another, so we settled it in a war." Ron rubbed his eyes in frustration while Sam covered her mouth in shock. "the war will be in one month." Minara said. Neither of them moved a muscle. "Charlie, that isin't funny okay?" Ron said. Here we go again calling me a liar, what a bad habbit. "Ron im not a liar!" I stood up. He stood up after me. "why would you do such a stupid thing like that Charlie?!" we started getting in each others faces bending over the table. "because i want justice." I said in his face. He backed up and sat down since he knew i had a point. I sat back down. "now, are you guys in?" Ron sighed. "Cha-" "I'm in." Sam said right away. Me and Minara smiled at each other in suprise. " what Saminara! You can't be real about this, against Vilmork!? Brother of Norash, the king! You guys are nuts." She looked at Ron and scowled. " Ronoran he's your nephew and the only one you got too, he's going to fight in war and your not even gonna fight for his life?!" He stayed quite. "fine, for Charlie." "and Minara!" Sam yelled out. Ron sighed "and, Minara." He repeated.

     We were all standing outside in the woods. "Now lets see what powers everyone has." Sam said " ladies first so i'll start off. I have hearing, speed and nature bending." She announced showing off her powers. "woah! No way the only person i knew had nature bending was my mom. She never showed me though. Do you mind showing me how it works?" Minara said "i would love to" She replied. "oh now you've done it" Ron whispered to us. She stood in the middle of the area and whistled like a bird. different animal noises were heard. Birds, wolves, bears, even the sound of deers. Animals started appearing. Birds started hovering over our heads and bears with their cubs and packs of wolves appeared. Deers and their young, rabbits, squirrels, foxes pretty much any forest animals you can imagine. "wow that's an amazing power!" Minara said. Sam noded. "and the best part is that they don't bite, go ahead pet them!" Minara instantly headed toward the bear cub and started playing with it. She looked so cute. I think Sam told the birds to mess with Ron because all the birds started getting on his head and arms it was funny! Then i saw a big white deer with huge antlers walk towards Minara. "hi old friend." She giggled while petting the dear with one hand and carrying the bear cub with another. The deer walked away and headed towards me, it bowed? Yes it did. Who was this? thats when i saw the scar it had on its shoulder blade and this was the deer that Minara saved, that brought me and her together.

I apoligize for what had happened the day i was by the lake. I did not know you were Minara's soulmate.

A male voice spoke to me. Did this deer just mind link me? Well that was pretty normal in my world.

Its fine i would have done the same thing.

Let me properly introduce myself my name is Arsenius. I am the guardian of this forest. Your mate has always helped me around with trouble such as rogues of trespassers that mean harm. Me and her are very good friends, so i decided that you and i should settle our differences.

Yes we should, and its nice to meet you Arsenius my name is Charlie.

Nice to meet you too Charlie. If you or Minara ever have a problem you come to me.

He said walking away.

Oh and Charlie..take care of Minara for me, i see the way she looks at you. She really does love you Charlie.

He said still walking away, and i believed his words. It was about time proved to her i loved her too. I walked up to her were she was playing with the cub. I sat down next to her and gave her a passionate kiss. The stress of Vilmork was getting to her. It was about time she blowed off some steam. Our passionate kiss was interrupted by furry paws on our cheeks. Minara laughed which made me laugh. "so what did Arsenius tell you that made you act like this?" I looked down and smiled. "something that made me open my eyes." I said back. She didn't understand but that was all she needed to know. *GRAH* bear noises were heard that's when i looked down at the honey color bear cub on Minara's lap. "and who's this little cutie?" I said grabbing his paw. "this is Linus."

I'm Linus!

A baby voice said.

"well you are just the cutest thing in the world!" I said picking up the baby bear from Minara's lap and bouncing him up and down in my arms. He made more cute little bear noises when his mother called. *GRAHH* the moma bear called.

Lets go Linus you need to eat.

I heard the mother bear say.

Coming mama!

Linus said as i put him down after kissing his furry little cheek.

Bye Minara! Bye Minara boyfriend!

Linus said back to us he was just to cute.

Linus! My name is Charlie!

I yelled back at him.

Oh bye Charlie!

He said running behind his mother. Kids are so cute.