Chapter 36

its been a week since the announcement Ron made. Me and all my cousins are all getting really along like how we use to when we were kids. Minara has become really close to all my cousins but she's become like best friends with Aries and Erin. " stop being such a dork and give that back! haha!" Minara yelled at Eric as he ran around the woods with Minara's phone. we were 'suppose' to be training but we're all having to much fun. as Minara chased after Erin, Aries and Ly were laughing their asses off and taking videos and pictures. Centi and Aurty sat down beside a tree talking while Aqua was reading a book on top of a tree. Lepus was to busy Wresteling with Ash getting all down and dirty. Andy and Niall were making out beind a tree while Ant and Meg were teaching Ori how to play patty cake. But he still didn't understand and i'm sure he never will haha! Draco's grumpy ass sat in the porch with his arms crossed over his chest watching everyone have fun while he sat there being miserable. As for me and Cory we watched from the roof eating a sandwich. Oh did i mention that Cory has the power of levitation too?, well he does.

     I watched Minara having fun and smiling, it was relief that she finally had a chance to have some fun and relax. when this war is over i really want to get the time to really know her, go out, have fun. I hope the best for us in the future. "so Charlie finally found you other half huh?" Cory teased. i punched his shoulder playfully. "oh shutup. How about you though?" i said taking a bite of my sandwich. He sighed. "Penelope, she's my mate." i cheered for him. "Congrats man!" but he still kept a frown on his face. "what is it man, don't you like her?" he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "that's the problem, i love her to death man but, she's human. She dosen't know i'm her mate." i understood now. " you know what it is that you have the love of your life right infront of your eyes and you don't even have the chance to hold her and kiss her and tell her 'i love you' a million times?" damn that must be rough on him. " yeah i don't know what i would do if i wasn't able to be with Minara." he noded. " you should just tell her how you feel." i told him. "but what if she rejects me?" i looked at him with a 'are you serious?' face. " dude, she's your mate she must have some kind of attraction towards you. Plus you never know unless you try." he noded in agreement and a smile appeared on his face. I really hope he gets with Penelope. -

     Ron and Erin's dad, Erinar stepped out and cleared their throats. "you guys are suppose to be training." Ron said with arms crossed over his chest. "hehe, looks like we got carried away?" Erin said and gulped giving Minara her phone back. "stop fooling around Eridani, and get into your fighting stance." Erin's dad said using his full name, which was never good. My uncle Eridani has always been dissapointed in Erin because he's always been clumsy and not athletic. That's why he treats Ash more like a son. "yes father." Erin replied. "everyone in your fighting stances!" Ron yelled out. "we're going to see your powers and how they are used." Everyone stood in a circle Minara to my right, cory to my left then next to cory Ly then Arie, Aqua, Erin, Meg, Ash, Ant Ori then across from me, Draco, after Draco Centi then Aurty, Ant, Ori Andy, Niall, Lepus then back to Minara. We were all ready to kick ass but i was aiming for Draco i glared at him and gave me the same look back. You're going down.

     It felt like hours as we stared at each other intently. "alright, get ready, set, FIGHT!"

        TO BE CONTINUED..