Chapter 1: Am I a Shipper?

Camila's POV:

"I'm so sick of all of this Camren shit." Lauren groaned looking at her laptop laying in bed. "You're the one who started it in the first place, don't complain now baby." I said carelessly while texting Austin. She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes, stuck her toungue out and giggled. "Are you texting Mahone again?" She asked with her eyes set on my lips, I don't know why she keeps doing that. "Well, aren't you a mind reader." I answered and she winked at me. Austin is a cool guy, and damn, he's hot, but I don't know, it doesn't feel right.

Someone knocked on our hotel room door. Being on tour with my best friends has been amazing so far, and I couldn't have asked for a better roomate.? "Come in!" Lauren and I said at the same time and laughed. "Jinx!" Lolo said getting out of bed, she hit me softly in the arm, opened the door and Normani came in. "Sup homies?" She asked while throwing herself on Lauren's bed. "Well, I've been on tumblr all day looking at Camren posts, and my lovely roomate, Ms. Cabello, has been texting mini Justin Bieber non-stop. I think I should break-up with her for cheating on me." Lauren said crossing her arms and looking at me. "You would never break-up with me dear, you like me too much." I answered with a wink. Lauren looked at me, softly biting her lip and giggled. "You are right, I would never do that." She said staring deeply into my eyes and smiling. God, why are her eyes so damn beautiful, it's not fair! "Well, my roomates aren't great either, Dinah has been talking with Siope on the phone for the last hour and Ally is downstairs skyping with Troy." Normani said interupting our staring contest. Lauren looked away realizing we had been looking at eachother for way too long. "And now that Mila is dating Austin, we're the only single ladies left Lo, we're going to have to party on our own." Normani added and Lauren laughed. "That's right!" She said jumping in bed with Mani. "Hey, I'm not dating Austin!" I complained. "But you will soon honey, and then Lauren's going to be all mine!" Normani said hugging Lauren. Why did I feel jelaous? I tried to smile pretending not to care, and then my phone buzzed, how convenient.

From: Austin Mahomie:)

Heyy beautiful! Wanna go out tonight? I'll pick you up at 8:00;)

I smiled stupidly at my phone, and when I looked up, Lauren was, once again, looking at my lips.

Lauren's POV:

God, can Camila get off her phone for two freaking seconds? Ever since the whole Camaustin rumours started she hasn't stopped texting the guy. "Hey girls, do you want to go out tonight?" Normani asked us. Even though I'm not much of a party girl anymore, I felt like going out. Before The X Factor I partied like a freaking animal every weekend, got drunk like Charlie Sheen and hooked up with any random guy. I have no idea how I'm still a virgin. But, after I met these amazing girls I changed, and I'm happy I did. "I'm in!" I said, and looked at Camila who kept texting with a smile on her face. "Camz, are you coming?" I asked. "Uh? Sorry, I wasn't listening." She answered, she looks so cute when she's confused. "Do you want to go out with the girls tonight?" Normani repeated giggling. "Aww, I'm sorry guys, Austin just texted asking me out." She replied pouting. "Then I guess its Laurmani again!" Mani said jumping around. "I'll go get ready, see you soon babe." She blew me a kiss and left our room. I love Normani with all my heart, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to go out if Camila isn't coming with us. What does she seen in Austin anyway? He's a kid! Camila needs a real man, not that JB poser. I crawled back in bed and looked at Camz, who had been sitting in the couch with her eyes on her phone for the last couple of hours. "It sucks that you're not coming..." I said softly. It takes a second for her to get her mind out of her phone and she looks at me pouting. "I know Lolo, I'm sorry." Camz finally said and then walked to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower now." She said and I hear water running. I'm not a Camaustin shipper, I'm sorry. Then, suddenly she sticked her head out of the bathroom. She was clearly naked, if she wasn't she would've come out. "You know you are my best friend and I love you, right? Austin won't change anything between us." Camila added with a concerned look on her face. "I know Camz! Now go get ready, you don't want to make your boyfriend wait!" I said laughing. "He's not my boyfriend!" She yelled giggling, winked at me and got back in the bathroom. I sighed and got back on tumblr. Damn Camren, stop fucking with my mind.