Chapter 32: Cat Fight

Camila's POV:

It's been a week since my phone was stolen and nothing has happened, I mean nothing at all. I thought Austin would do everything in his power to destroy me and Lauren, but he hasn't done a thing. This is actually worrying me to death, what if he's planning something even bigger? We leave for our tour in tomorrow, and I can't have any distractions. We need to focus on our music and our fans, that's all that matters right now. "Hey babe, are you ready to go?" Lauren says walking to the door. This is our last day of practice before we leave for three weeks. "Yeah, just a second." I say looking for a bow and then I walk to the door. "Lets go." She says pecking my lips and intertwining our fingers. We walk with the rest of the girls to the van and go the studio. "We should totally have a going away party tonight girls! Lets get together in our place and I don't know, watch a movie and get wasted or something." Dinah says excitedly. "Sound good, count me in." I say and Lauren nods. Its nice to spend time all together, and we need to bond, specially now that we're about to leave. The girls have been great dealing with our relationship, at first I thought it would be weird for them, but they got used to it. We still don't kiss or anything in front of them, we don't want them to be uncomfortable. Things with Lauren have been pretty great this past few days. We haven't been sleeping much, if you know what I mean, and we've grown so much closer lately. I guess going through all of this shit has made me love her even more. We get to the studio and start with dance rehearsal. Lauren looks hot as hell dancing, but I have to focus, this is the last chance we have to get everything perfect. "Okay girls, take five and we'll continue with Teenage Dream." Our dance coach says leaving the room. "Now that was intense." Normani says grabbing a water bottle. "Tell me about it, I'm sweating like a pig. I'm like 100% done, I seriously can't continue." Dinah says lying down on the floor. "Come on guys, we leave in tomorrow, this is what we've been working so hard for. Just one last effort and we're done." Lauren says cheering everyone up. I love how passionate she is, she really cares about us and our music with all her heart. "I'm just as tired as you guys, but Lauren's right, we need to give everything we have, this is it." I say and Dinah rolls her eyes. "You're just backing her up because she fucks you every night Camila." She groans. "Dinah what the fuck is wrong with you?" Lauren says angrily. "I'm tired, just give me a break." She answers rolling on the floor. "Dude we're all tired but you can't treat Camila like that." Normani tells her. "And you still have feelings for Lauren and that's why you're taking their freaking side, don't try to hide it Normani." Dinah says standing up. "I'm with Arin now Dinah, you know nothing about me." Normani says and Dinah rolls her eyes again. "Shut the hell up Dinah, what's wrong with you?" Lauren says pissed. "I'm tired of all of you telling me what to do, just leave me alone." She answers slamming the door behind her. "What's up with her?" I ask and Normani shrugs. "Maybe I should talk to her." I say walking towards the door. "Camz come on, we need to practice, she'll be okay." Lauren tells me. "Lolo are you serious? She's our friend. I would do the same for any of you." I answer and she shakes her head. "Do whatever the hell you want then." She says and turns around. I can't believe she's making a scene out of this, Dinah's feelings are more important than some stupid dance move we've done a thousand times. I walk out of the dance studio and see Dinah seating on the floor with her head between her knees. "What's up DMac? Is everything okay?" I ask sweetly sitting next to her. "No, I'm a mess. Siope broke up with me last night, and I'm so stressed about the tour, I can't handle the pressure anymore." She says wiping a few tears away from her cheeks. "Everything's going to be okay Dinah. Siope is going to realize how stupid he is for breaking up with you and our tour's going to be perfect. We have your back D, please trust us and talk to us whenever you need to." I say hugging her and she nods. "I'm sorry I was such a bitch before." Dinah tells me and I smile at her. "Don't worry about it. Now lets go back before Sgt. Jauregui kicks us out of the group." I say and Dinah giggles. We walk back to the studio and Lauren looks at me like she want to kill me. "I'm so, so sorry guys, I really am." Dinah says and Normani and Ally hug her, but Lauren leans against the wall with her arms crossed. Damn it, she looks pissed. I walk to her and put my hand against the wall over her shoulder. "Oh, look who decided to come back." She says tightening her jaw. "Come on Lauren, don't make a big deal out of this, please. Siope broke up with Dinah last night and she's very emotional. She needs us right now." I say smiling, but she doesn't smile back at me. "And I needed you to support me, but you chose her." She says staring directly into my eyes. "I don't want to fight with you, if you want to be a bitch about it I don't care, just let me know when you're ready to be mature and we'll talk." I say walking away from her. I don't have time for more drama, if Lauren wants to make everything about her I'm not getting involved. "Okay ladies, lets continue with Teenage Dream, go to your positions." Our dance coach says walking back into the room. Lauren and I look at each other, this is our song and we're fighting, great. Dinah starts singing, and then we get to the chorus. I hate this so much.