Epilogue: Who Are You?

"It feels good to be home, doesn't it?" Stephanie Mahone asks her younger brother as he walks into her office. "Yeah, I'm tired as hell! But it was worth it, everything worked out." Austin says sitting on a chair in front of her. "Stop complaining little diva, I'm the one who did all the work." Cole Edelman claims leaning against the wall. "Stop fighting, the thing is everything worked out, the videos are out and we won." Stephanie adds with a triumphant smile. "Finally, I was getting tired of following them around the country." The bartender complains crossing his arms. "Dude stop whining, you wanted to be a part of this because of how hopelessly in love you're with that slut." Austin says with a mocking smile. "Austin cut it off! We should make a toast and celebrate this is finally over." Stephanie says taking a bottle of champagne and four crystal glasses. "You weren't going to start without me, were you?" The door of Stephanie's office opens suddenly. "Of course we weren't, you're the master of this plan after all." Stephanie says staring at the stunning Normani Kordei, standing there with a smirk on her face and she grabs a glass. "For the end of Camren, cheers!"

----------------------------------------------------
I'm sad this is over:( but I really want to thank all of you for reading and commenting and voting, this was my first Fan Fic and honestly I didn't expect to get this many reads. I was thinking about making a sequel, let me know in the comments if you think I should, and maybe I will:) thank you again for your support, I love you!
----------------------------------------------------