Chapter 22: Come and Get Me

Camila's POV:

"You little son of a bitch!" I say as soon as Austin answers his phone. "What the hell do you want Camila? You called me all night long." He says annoyed. "Do you know why I was up all night calling you? Because I didn't sleep last night. And do you know why? Because there were fifty fucking paparazzi outside my apartment banging our door all night. You are the biggest asshole in the world, I can't believe you told them. I trusted you Austin, I thought you were a good guy..." I say angrily, but Austin interrupts me. "And I thought you were a straight girl who loved me, but people lie sometimes, don't they? Welcome to the real world Camila, people are full of shit, and so are you." He says and hangs up the phone. Lauren walks up to me and hugs me. "I can't believe I was stupid enough to trust him." I say softly while Lauren plays with my hair. "You are not stupid Camz, you are a beautiful human being and you deserve the world! We'll get through this together, please trust me." She tells me holding my face and staring deeply into my eyes. "I still hate him with every inch of my body." I say and Lauren kisses my head. "I have always hated him, if that makes you feel better." She replies yawning. "We should take a nap baby." Lauren says throwing herself on her bed. She calls me with her finger biting her lip, but my head is somewhere else. "Come on Camzi, it's Saturday! We finally have a day off, can we just enjoy it and forget about all this drama for a while?" She says and I sit down on the edge of her bed. Lauren kneels behind me and starts massaging my shoulders. "I don't know Lauren, this whole thing is driving me crazy." I say closing my eyes. "The girls don't think its true, and they know how close we are. I really don't think anyone else will believe that asshole." She tells me moving my hair to a side of my neck starts kissing it. "Just relax baby, please." She whispers and I nod biting my lip. "Okay, you win!" I say and she giggles. I cuddle next to her and Lauren kisses my head softly. We lay there in silence for a while. I rest my head on her chest and close my eyes listening to her heartbeat. I'm so tired, but I can't sleep, I keep thinking about Austin. What if my family heard about this whole thing? What will my friends think? That bastard might have ruined my life. But, Lauren may be right, maybe no one will believe him, and I trust her to death. I really don't know where I would be without her advice, her words of encouragement, her tight hugs. "Hey Lolo?" I say softly, but I get no response. She's already sleeping, and maybe I should do the same. I snuggle next to Lauren and close my eyes thinking about her, maybe that way I can finally rest.

Lauren's POV:

My phone buzzing wakes me up. I slept for three hours? Taylor, my little sister, is calling me, that's weird. I softly let myself go of Camila's arms and walk out of our room. "Hey Tay, what's up?" I answer with a sleepy voice. "Lauren, oh my God, what happened?" She says whispering. "I can't talk louder because mom is in the next room, but please tell me he's lying." I hear her say anxiously. "Damn Taylor chill! Of course he's lying, you know me and Camila are just friends." I lie trying to sound convincing. "Oh thank God! People at school are talking about that, and I told them everything wasn't true, but I just had to make sure." She says relieved. "Come on, you've known me for twelve years, you know I'm obsessed with guys." I lie again and she giggles softly. "I know, I'm sorry I doubted you." She answers sweetly. "What are people saying anyway?" I ask and Taylor sighs. "That you are a lesbian and you're going to hell basically, you know how small minded girls at Carrollton are. They're stupid." She replies and I suddenly feel like crying. "But, you don't think like that, right?" I say softly, thinking about how horrible my life would be if I had to go back to school. "Of course I don't, but that's because we aren't like them Laur, we are better, and you have no idea how much I miss you." She tells me and a tear runs down my cheek. "I miss you too little one, I'll be home soon! Please don't let the rumors get to you, be strong." I answer trying to sound confident, but I actually feel like shit. My sister, who has done nothing wrong, is suffering because of that mother fucker. "Good luck on your tour big sis, I love you!" Taylor tells me and I hold back my tears. "I love you too! See you soon!" I say and hang up. Tears stream down my face, I start sobbing like a baby. I miss her so much, and I hate to think she has to go through this because of me. At least I know she will support me if I come out, but everyone we know won't and damn it I hate that. I hate small minded people with my life. Suddenly our door opens and Camila comes out squinting her eyes. I quickly wipe the tears away from my cheeks and fake a smile. "Lolo are you okay? I heard you crying from our room." She says walking to me. I nod holding back my tears but I can't and I start crying again. Camila runs to me and hugs me. "Oh my God Lauren what happened?" She asks but I can't answer. "Calm down Lo, everything's going to be okay." Camila tells me running her fingers through my hair. "Everyone at school is talking about us Camz, Taylor told me about it. Girls say I'm going to hell for being with a girl, and Tay is going through a hard time because of me, I'm the worst sister in the world." I say sobbing and Camila holds me tight. "No, you are not! You're an amazing sister and whoever thinks you're going to hell for loving who you love is an ignorant ass who doesn't deserve your tears." She tells me rubbing my back. "We need to stop this Camz, I'm not ready." I say softly burying my head on her chest. "I know Lo, me neither. Lets go inside and stop the rumors once an for all, I can't stand to see you crying." Camila says holding my face and I kiss her. "Thank you baby." I answer and we walk back into our room.

Camila's POV:

This needs to stop right now. I hate Austin Mahone so much right now. Lauren was devastated after talking to Taylor, poor thing! I can't believe girls at her school would say stuff like that. They're just a bunch of ignorant little bitches, its crazy that Lauren isn't like that at all after spending so many years with people like that. "Hey Camz, do you want something to eat? I'm going to the store." Lauren says walking towards the door. "Woah wait, are you crazy Lo? There's no way in hell you are going out alone, don't even think about it." I answer from my bed. "Dude chill, nothing's going to happen to me." She says and grabs her keys. I run up to her and stand in front of the door. "What part of what I said didn't you understand Lauren Michelle?" I say lifting my eyebrows. "Camila move, I'm serious." She tells me trying not to laugh. "No, no fucking way! I'm not letting you go out alone after what happened last night." I answer shaking my head. "The last time I checked you weren't my mom, or my dad, or anyone important for that matter. Now get away from the door." She says crossing her arms. "I'm not anyone important? I don't care what you think about my relevance in this world, you are not going anywhere by yourself." I say staring directly into her eyes and she smiles. "I like it when you're bossy." She says and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around her neck and she holds my waist. We make our way to her bed and she lays me down gently. Lauren gets on top of me and continues kissing me passionately, moving her hands from my waist down to my legs. I lick her bottom lip and she lets my tongue in. Our kiss becomes more passionate and deep as I get on top of her. Her hands get under my shirt, touching my back and giving me chills. She slowly unbuttons my blouse uncovering my body and I throw it to the floor. Lauren stares me down biting her lip and her hands pull me closer. She gently reaches for my bra, but I stop her. "Lauren, wait..." I say breathing heavily and get off her. "I'm sorry." She says laying down as her chest moves violently up and down. "I am really sorry baby, I wasn't thinking and..." She starts apologizing, but I stop her with a sweet kiss on the lips. "Its okay Lo, I don't even know how I had the will to stop you. I just, I don't know, I pictured our first time differently." I say, still shirtless, and I feel her hand on my waist. "I know, me too! That's why I'm sorry!" She answers laying her head on my lap and I play with her hair. "It's really hard to control myself around you baby, I just want to..." Lauren tells me staring into my eyes and I smile. "I have to put my shirt back on." I say softly and she gets up. That girl has no idea how badly I want her to be mine, she drives me crazy, but I want our first time to be perfect. She deserves a perfect night, no interruptions, no worries, just the two of us loving each other. I put my shirt on and snuggle next to Lauren. "You don't feel like going to the store anymore?" I whisper in her ear and she laughs. "Oh, no, I want to stay with you forever." She answers pecking my lips. "There is still something we need to do Lolo, we have to clear this whole Austin thing up." I say taking out my phone and I put on the front camera. "Camzi what are you doing?" Lauren asks me confused. "Just kiss me on the cheek and you'll see." I say and she shrugs doing what I told her to do. I take a selfie of us, and its perfect. "Check out what I just tweeted!" I say grinning and Lauren takes out her phone.

"I love @LaurenJauregui to death, but we are just friends guys, nothing else going on. I guess @AustinMahone has some messed up fantasies... #Camren"

Lauren smiles at her phone and pecks my lips. "That's perfect baby, you're perfect and the picture is beyond perfect too. I love you so much Camz!" She says running her fingers through my hair. "I love you too." I answer smiling and she winks at me. I'm leaning for another kiss when someone knocks on our door. "It's Normani!" We hear her say and Lauren quickly pecks my lips before opening the door. "Hello ManiB!" I yell from Lauren's bed and she walks in. "Hey guys, what are you up to?" She says and sits on Lauren's bed. "Nothing really. Did you see my tweet?" I ask her and she nods. "Nice move Mila, really clever." She says smiling. "I know, right? She's a freaking genius." Lauren adds and sits next to me on her bed. I put my hand on her thigh and she rests her head on my shoulder, but Mani looks uncomfortable so we get away from each other. She knows that we are together, and she seems to be okay with it, but I don't think she's used to seeing us like that yet. "So, we were thinking about going dancing later, do you want to join us?" Normani asks us smiling. "Umm, I don't know, we couldn't sleep at all last night and I'm really tired." I say. "Camzi are you serious? This is exactly what we need to do! We slept all afternoon, lets go out tonight and have fun like stupid teenage girls!" Lauren tells me with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry, but I'm exhausted." I tell them fake yawning and Lauren pouts. "Well, I guess I'll have to go without you. Maybe I'll run into George again and, you know, catch up." Lauren says trying to make me jealous and Normani laughs. "Oh Jauregui I already told you, you are not going out by yourself today. I guess I'll have to join you." I say and Lauren grins. "Awesome! We leave in like an hour, so get ready!" Normani says and then leaves our room. "I feel like dancing all night long." Lauren tells me standing up and offers me her hand. "Nothing's gonna stop me, you're what I want." I say holding her hand and she grabs my waist pulling me closer. "So baby come and get me 'cause I don't wanna dance alone." She finally says and kisses my lips. Maybe this is what we need to get over the Austin thingy. "I've heard that before, is it a line from a movie?" I ask her and she laughs hugging me. "Thanks for coming with us Camz, it means a lot." Lauren tells me and I smile. "You mean the world to me Lolo, I would do anything for you."