Kise x Reader (Remember) part 2

It’s been days since you had FO’d Kise. And he obviously did not like it.

(FO=Friendship Over // LoL)

He tried approaching you, but you always have an ingenious excuse as to why you couldn’t speak to him at the moment.

Whenever he would corner you, you slip off like an eel, only for him to realize a second too late that you’ve already ran away.

He knew you hate him. But you just do not express it.

The blonde deeply regrets hurting you and if he could just get you to listen to his reason, he’d be so happy.

Being away from him stopped his fangirls from bullying you.

Or you thought.

The real reason was that people began fearing you ever since you smacked the two girls that tried to bully you.

You were happy that you could finally breathe easy, but a part of you also misses the blonde’s loudness.

You missed how he walked you home and how he dressed you up like a doll.

But you will never grant him the pride of letting him know about it.

That copycat is WAY too persistent as it is. If he found out you miss him. You’ll be damned.

Lunch break was early and you wandered off to a less visited part of Kaijou High to eat in peace when you were assaulted from behind.

You were carried like a sack by two men and was dropped inside an empty classroom.

You struggled to bust open the door but it did not budge. After a while of sheer panic and you were in the verge of crying, the door opened and Kise walked inside.

“What the--Kise!” you yelled as you stomped your feet and whacked him in the head.

“Ow! (y/n)-cchi, stop being violent!” he fake cried, clutching the top of his head in pain.

“If you don’t want me to hurt you, you should’ve let me be!” you blurted out as you searched for another way to get out.

The blonde giggled at your cute tone. “Then I’d rather be smacked-- (y/n)-cchi!” but was cut off when he saw you climbing out the window.

Kise quickly went to your side and pulled you by the waist. He blushed as he felt how soft you were.

“We’re on the fourth floor! You’d die!” he said all panicky.

You quickly gave in and allowed the tall player to pull you back in the middle of the room.

“If you die,(y/n)-cchi.. I’ll kill myself too..” he stated with a huge grin on his face.

“So you can follow me in hell?” you answered as you folded your arms on your chest.

I don’t think a sweet angel like you would go to hell,  (y/n)-cchi.”

You blushed madly at his remark and demanded that he tell you what he wants so you can leave.

“Let me start by saying sorry, (y/n)-cchi.. I never meant to hurt you. And I’m sorry I didn’t take your side.” he started off.

You were about to answer back but he covered your mouth.

“I’m sorry I forgot your birthday. And I’m sorry I ignored you back then. I didn’t know it would hurt you that much.” he scratched the back of his head, ashamed.

Are you telling me it was on purpose?

You gently removed his hand from your lips. “You did it on purpose?” you asked slowly. “Why?”

The blonde smiled awkwardly and nodded.

“I don’t want you to know you’ve been running in my mind.” he answered.

“It’s ironic how you’re the content of my thoughts but I forgot it was your birthday.”

You tilted your head in confusion and placed your hands on your hips. “I don’t get it.”

Kise snickered at how dense AND dumb you are. He knew you were smart. So why can’t you take a hint and realize he was confessing to you?

The blonde shook his head and smiled at you. “(f/n)-cchi you must be hungry.  Let’s skip school and I’ll treat you to your favorite restaurant. Like a birthday treat!”

--TIMESKIP--

You were sitting across Kise, eating (f/f)  when you realize that he was not touching his food and was just simply looking at you.

“ne, Ryouta.. Don’t you like pasta?” you asked.

Kise shook his head and leant closer to you.  He smiled lovingly as he spoke.

“(y/n)-cchi, we have been friends for so long.” he started off as he held your hands.

“Don’t you think we should start being something more than just friends?”

You look we directly into his beautiful golden orbs. You contemplated for a few minutes before you happily spoke.

“Like.. Super,  mega best friends?”

With your last statement, Kise literally choked on air.

--------
--------

I promise the next one will be romantic.

I literally said that to my best friend before he courted me. Haha.

#ivannaaberdeen