Nijimura x reader II (Responsible)

The setting is during Teiko, okay?
–——————

You worked part-time at the school cafeteria because you had to support your studies.

Ever since your father abandoned you and your sickly mother no one supported you, so you had to work extra hard.

“(Y/n) there’s an order for the basketball club.” The cafeteria head said and gave you a cooler filled with drinks.

Taking the list of names to be given with drinks, you headed out to the gymnasium.

After this you still had to go to your work as a part-time writer at a publishing company, so you had to finish early.

But seriously, the chiller isn’t making things easy for you. It was purely heavy and you couldn’t believe you were the one asked to do such a tiring job.

You were halfway towards the gym and your legs are already giving out.
Just when you thought the box was about to pull you to the ground, you felt a strong pair of hands support your shoulders.

“You really shouldn’t be carrying something this heavy.” A man said, taking the cooler from your hands.

“My boss is busy, sorry for bothering you.” you turn around and realize that the young man was obviously from the basketball club.

He rubbed the back of his head as he carried the chiller with ease in his other hand. “I made this order but I told them I’d be picking it up.”

He then proceeded to the gym, you trailing behind him.
You looked at him from behind. You blushed, looking at his strong back and the toned muscles of his body.

“You ran late. So they thought you were already starting practice.” You answered him as you pulled the list out of your pocket.

“Nah, I had a conversation with my teacher.” He said and opened the large door of the gymnasium.

You followed him to one of the benches were he dropped the chiller. He then pulled his wallet out to pay for the drinks.

“Here, sorry for the trouble.” The young man said as he gave you the cash. “Tell the old man I’ll just return this later.” He continued, pointing at the cooler.

“Thank you.”

“No… Thank you. For working so hard.” He said with a smile, making your heart skip a beat.
‘He’s so cute!’

----

After school you quickly set off to the publishing house to deliver the newest set to be printed out and published.

Today was the deadline and if you don’t make it in time, your salary will be deducted and you couldn’t have that.

But to your misfortune, the bus you were riding broke down and you had to literally move out and make the delivery on foot.

Your school bag and the heavy sheets were truly difficult to carry and you are not very fond of running as well.

As soon as you turned to the busy street of the business district, you heard a voice call out, and were suddenly pulled.

Just in time, a taxi came rushing in front of you.
Looking up to thank the person, you were surprised to see that it was the dark-haired boy earlier.

“What were you thinking??” he asked, panic and anger was evident in his voice. “You could’ve died!”

“I’m so sorry but as you can see I have these to deliver.” You said, lifting the tightly packed sheets higher for him to see.

The young man shook his head and pulled your arm, dragging you to a bicycle.
He called out to an older man and asked to borrow the bike. They seem to know each other as the person did not mind lending it to him.

“Hop on.” He said after taking the sheets from you and on the basket in front of the bike.

“Where to?”

“The publishing house just down the next two blocks.” You answered.

The dark-haired boy pulled your arms and wrapped them around his muscular waist. “Hold tight then.”

---

You were able to submit the papers just in time and it was all thanks to the young man.

“You’ve helped me out a lot today and I didn’t even catch your name.” you said, blushing a little.

He looked at you, “I’m Nijimura Shuzo. And you are?” he asked while holding the bike to keep it standing.

“My name is (L/n) (Y/n).” you introduced happily.

You walked on your way back to return the bicycle. You took this opportunity to tell him the reason why you had to have so many jobs at once.

“You’re responsible, different from most girls I know. I like that about you.” he said looking away.

“You’d be a great wife and mother. Preferably to me and my children.”

Your eyes widened and blushed harder, your heart feeling like it would jump out of your chest anytime. Who wouldn’t if a handsome young man said that to you?

“I don’t know what to say, honestly.” You answered and looked down at the ground.

He smiled and held your hand with his free hand and gripped it tightly. “You don’t have to say anything. Just promise me that until that happens, (Y/n) just hang on.”

–––––––––––
I’m tired, sleepy and angry because someone’s sleeping on my bed.

But whatever, it’s my bed. So I’ll squeeze myself right in.

I’ll sleep on top of them if I have to.

Good MorNight
#ivannaaberdeen