Murasakibara x Reader III (Cake)

“Yo, (Y/n)-chin.” You heard a lazy tone of voice say from behind you.
You were busy decorating a cake for your friend Himuro whose birthday is just the next day.

“What is it, Murasakibara-kun?” you asked as you picked up a few candy flowers from the nearby plate.

He walked around and sat in front of you, staring at the beautiful cake still to be finished.

“How come you never gave me a cake on my birthday, (Y/n)-chin?” he asked with a bit of a pout.
You stopped and looked at the purple-head in front of you.

“I forgot about your birthday, Murasakibara-kun.” you lied. You were actually planning to celebrate their birthdays on the same day. You have another cake for him.

It’s because you were sick with stomach flu on the giant’s birthday. You were even absent for two days.
He did not say anything but you knew he was angry. You told him he was more special than the raven-head and yet you forgot his birthday.

The three of you are friends, but you have a much different relationship with Murasakibara. You have a “more than friends, less than lovers” kind of relationship.

Although he doesn’t elaborate anything, you knew you were truly special for him.
After a few minutes, he grabbed an icing packet and sprayed all over the cake you made for Himuro.

“There. Much better.” He said then threw the item somewhere in the kitchen.

“What the- Murasakibara-kun! Look at what you’ve done!” you squealed when you saw that the dedication almost impossible to read.

“I don’t have a cake and he does?” he asked in angry yet lazy tone of voice as he squint his eyes in annoyance.

“Is that a problem?!” you asked while trying to fix the messy cake.
He growled and stood up. He grabbed his shoulder bag and walked out of your house.

----

The next day, you brought the cakes to the gym and asked the team to get it hidden so the two special boys don’t suspect anything.

After a while, Himuro walked in but the giant was not with him.
“Happy Birthday!” they all yelled at the same time. But you stopped when you didn’t see the purple-head.

“Where’s Murasakibara-kun?” you asked.
The raven-head shrugged his shoulders as he shook his head, “He went home early. He’s in a foul mood.”

Feeling guilty, you dashed out of the gym and took the bus heading to his home.
You knocked at the door and a very irritated purple-head opened it up. He frowned even more when he saw you.

“I’m not in the mood, (Y/n)-chin.” He said before attempting to close the door, but you pushed yourself halfway inside.

“Murasakibara-kun come on!” you screamed as you forced your way in. Succeeding, you fell on the giant.
“What now?” he asked angrily with a growl.

You leaned in and kissed his lips passionately. Without much thought, the purple-head kissed you back and hugged you tight.
It took a few seconds for you to separate. “I didn’t forget your birthday. I have another cake for you at the gym!” you explained.

Murasakibara thought for a few seconds before smiling at you. “I don’t want it anymore.” He said and took your neck in his hands.

“(Y/n)-chin tastes much better.” He continued before moving in to kiss you again.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
This is your author leaving you with a saying:
“If you managed to be happy with someone who hurt you… How much happier will you be with the right one for you?”

I’m sleepy.
#ivannaaberdeen