Aomine x Reader (Hate)

I find writing one shot to be quite a challenge

But I'm still going for it.

I used to write long stories, so making short ones is killing me.

Anyway, here's a Dai-chan story.

I don't know how it's gonna turn out.

==================

His tanned, masculine skin tone, his sharp, blue orbs, his tall menacing figure and his deep masculine voice. You hated them all.

You hated Aomine Daiki with every fiber of your being.

Why? What kind of dumb jerk would comment about a girl's figure the first time they met?

Whether it's a compliment or not, you can't erase the fact that it was embarrassing and you literally dashed out of the scene as soon as you realized what he said.

And you being classmates did not help your situation in manner.

He would mention about your underwear on a daily basis as if it was his responsibility to comment about it.

Despite the numerous times that you had smacked him hard with anything that came in contact with your hands, he didn't stop.

'Why must the universe hate me so??'

You kept thinking about what you did wrong to make him act like a complete jerk in front of you.

"Oi, (y/n) why are you wearing that kind of bra today?" he asked casually, an arrogant smirk slowly creeping up on his face.

You immediately covered yourself and glared at him. "I can wear whatever the hell I want. What is wrong with you??"

You can hear some of your classmates snickering from the backgrounds.

Because of Aomine's continuous heckling, your classmates have also begun treating you like a laughing stock.

What's more is that boys are teasing and insulting you, it made your life a living hell. And it's all because of that stupid blue-head.

"I was just saying the truth." He defended nonchalantly. "Besides, your underwear is so boring. What are you a grade-schooler?"

The laughs became louder and you couldn't bear it anymore.

Standing up, you smacked him with your school bag straight in the face. "You hateful retard! Get the hell out of my life!" you screamed emphasizing every word

Tears streamed out of your eyes, as you stormed out of the room.

Your sudden outburst surprised the tanned male and silenced everyone at the same time.

------

Aomine didn't know he was hurting you like that, and he wouldn't have realized it if you did not explode earlier.

"Mou, Dai-chan, I already told you it was a stupid thing to do!" Momoi scolded as she walked around the halls with the male, looking for you.

"Shut up, Satsuki." He retorted,

"(Y/n) just doesn't realize that I was complimenting her."

"How would anyone think you were complimenting them if you had that dumb face on all the time?" she answered.

"What's wrong with my face??" he asked angrily.

After a few minutes of walking around, they heard soft whimpers from an abandoned room.

Momoi nudged the tall boy to come inside the room to apologize and console you.

He was hesitant at first but then agreed when the pinkette threatened to burn his magazines, if he didn't do as told.

After a few unanswered knocks, Aomine opened the door and saw you sitting on the floor at the far end of the room, crying your eyes out.

"Oi (y/n), I want to talk to you." he started off awkwardly.

"What do you want, Aho?" you asked coldly, making him stop on his tracks.

"Is that how you should talk when someone is apologizing to you?" Aomine arrogantly spoke.

"You're not apologizing." You responded with an icy glare.

"Leave." You commanded with a deathly aura.

"Look listen to me first!"

You kept quiet and looked away.

"I wasn't trying to insult you, (Y/n)" he started with full wary. As if he knew you might stab him at any moment.

"Then what were you trying to do?" you asked.

The tanned boy sat down on the floor next to you and scratched the back of his head.

Contemplating about whether to answer your question or not.

"I, uh, actually meant it to compliment you." he said shyly.

You looked at his face, not believing what you were hearing.

"What do you mean?" you asked skeptically.

"I mean, (y/n) I really think you're beautiful. And I honestly do not know how to tell you that." he explained. "So I settled with commenting on your clothes. To tell you I notice you."

"Oh you notice me alright." You stated coldly. "And the whole campus knows about it too! Look at what they're doing to me because of you!"

Aomine sighed before wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me around."

"LIKE HELL I AM!"

================

Does It suck?

Haha I know right?

Any comments, suggestions or violent reactions?

My head is pretty messed up lately.

I am so stressed.

What do I know about industrial work?

My major is clinical darn it.

GOOD DAY

#ivannaaberdeen