What if you were working on what they suck at?

Akashi Seijuro

You shifted in your seat, trying to think of various ways to make your boyfriend funny.

Sure he was gorgeous and perfect just the way he is and there’s no doubt about that.

But things just becomes plain awkward when you suddenly crack up a joke and he doesn’t laugh because he doesn’t understand it.

Aside from that, his excessively formal demeanor makes him appear difficult to approach, and he himself doesn’t like it.

You’ve tried to put up with it for the longest time, but you were a jokester. You can’t just bear with him all the time.

And Akashi being the sweet and loving boyfriend he is to you, promised to try his best to be humorous.

“I admit this will prove most difficult. But for you, (Y/n) I shall do my best.” He said.
Sure it sounded sweet and all, but
how will he pull it off, you wonder.

The red-head asked you earlier to wait in his room as he prepared tea for the both of you. After a few minutes, the door slowly opened revealing a happy Akashi.

“Why are you smiling like that? It’s creepy.” You said as you helped him with the tray.

“(Y/n), why did the chicken cross the road?” he asked, and you instantly knew he was making a (lousy) joke.

But since he’s obviously trying, you beamed with hope, “Why?” you asked with a smile.

“Because it has a perfectly understandable reason.” He answered.

Suddenly your expectations shattered, but you still managed to giggle at your boyfriend’s cuteness.

“Sei, that’s not a joke. That’s a sentence.”

Aomine Daiki

“Damn it, for the last time AHOmine clean your room!” you nagged as soon as you saw how messy the tanned male’s room was.

You found him lying on the floor with a Horikita Mai magazine on his face.

The idiot of a boyfriend, swiftly stood up upon hearing your voice and threw the magazine in one of the baskets next to his bed.

“(Y/n) why are you coming here without telling me first??” he asked panicky.

“I told you back then that I’ll be coming for a surprise inspection every once in a while!” you marched inside his room and smacked him with a broom.

Aomine stood up and started cleaning his room, mumbling to himself as he did.

You expected that he would complain, he hated doing the cleaning since it was too ‘girly’ for him. But it was for his own health (and yours).

“You better swab the bathroom clean as well, you disgusting bioweapon.” You nagged as you watched him tidy everything up.

“Yeah, yeah I know! Sheesh, women.” He answered grouchily.
You then went outside his door to pull your bag in, “How am I supposed to stay here during the weekends if the place looks like a bat cave?”

The tanned male looked at you and your luggage. “You’re staying here for the weekends?” he asked, brightening up.

You knew he’d be glad to know that since you live and study so far away from each other.
He rushed to you and hugged you tight. You can feel the excitement in his touch

“Do I have to use myself as a prize all the time? Get moving, Aho!” you commanded.

“Hai, hai, missy.” He said with a salute before picking up the broom.