Midorima x Reader III (Incompatible)

Okay so I know water signs like Scorpio and Pisces are compatible with Cancer. So if you're a water sign or any other sign that's compatible with Cancer then please pretend you're not, okay? :) :)

==================

"Hey Midorima-kun." you called the young man who was walking to school with you.

There was no real reason as to why he was walking with you. It was just a coincidence. The young man always made it clear to you that he doesn't like you.

He always brush past you like he didn't see you, talk so coldly whenever you approached him or sometimes even tells you he doesn't know you.

You never did anything to make him hate you, actually you were always trying to be nice to him because he looked so alone.
Ever since you were young, you liked him. He might be cold and unresponsive, but deep inside he was caring and kind.

You realized that when he searched for your missing bracelet for you even after he flat out told you to go look for it yourself.

He looked at you straight-faced, a small pink teddy bear in his hand, "What do you want now?" he asked. "Are you going to ask about my lucky items again?"
Midorima always hated it when you asked him about the lucky items he carried with him as though it was always your first time seeing him bring one.

You shook your head, "No. I just want to know why you hate me so much." You asked dejectedly.
He sighed slightly and fixed his glasses. You never actually asked him why, you were always following behind him like some sort of shadow.

The green head had to admit, you took him off guard. "I don't hate you. There is no reason for me to feel that way." He said, eyes avoiding yours.

"Then why? I just want to be close to you." you said with a frown.
"Because being with you will cause a lot of trouble for me." He answered straightly, not caring whether you understand what he meant or not, and sure enough you didn't.

"Why in the world would I cause trouble for you? Am I some sort of bad luck or something?" you asked angrily hands on your waist.

The young man was surprised by your reaction and he stopped walking, "No you idiot." He answered after pulling a deep sigh.

He showed you his lucky item, "I always have my lucky item with me in order to raise my luck to its optimal state. You being with me will destroy that." he answered confusingly yet again.

"I still don't understand you." you shook your head.
"We are not compatible, you idiot." Midorima finally answered. "(Y/S) is not compatible with Cancer and it never will be." He said angrily.
"What's the big deal about being incompatible? Will you die?" you asked with a slight frown. You could not believe that he's avoiding you like a plague because of that.

"No but you might cause me to miss my shots." He said with a sigh, you can feel him slowly becoming irritated with all your questions.

"You are already a tragic match for me as a person, what makes you think you'll be a good match for me as lover?" he asked.

You choked on air and blushed deep red. Lovers? Why was he thinking like that? Is it possible that he likes you as well?

The green-head realizing what he said, blushed lightly and walked ahead to save himself from pure embarrassment.

He was already sitting in the classroom with an uncaring look on his face when you arrived. He glared at you as though nothing happened earlier.

Class was about to start so you had no more time to approach the young man and force him to elaborate what he meant.
As you pulled out your chair, a small pink teddy bear fell off.

You picked it up and realized it was Midorima's lucky item.
Just as you were about to bring it to him, Takao arrived with a large, dumb smile on his face, "Oi, Shin-chan! Here's your lucky item!" the raven-head said as he surrendered a cricket bat to the tall male.

"What the heck?" you wondered. Midorima then set his eyes on you before quickly looking away.
Takao also saw you with the teddy bear on your hand. He smiled and elbowed the green-head lightly. "So that's (Y/n)'s lucky item, huh?" he said teasingly before going to his seat.

"Or is it the thing you got from that "I love you" store that we passed by yesterday?" he continued teasing, annoying Midorima enough to hit him.

The young man's gesture made you blush. Perhaps all you need to do is prove to him that being incompatible with him is not a bad thing.

After all, he loves you enough to care.

=============
I honestly do not know where this is going.

I just woke up and I had to squeeze this in my L4D2 playing time XD XD

Anyway guys. I think I'm back. Sorry I'm long gone.

#ivannaaberdeen