Kuroko x Reader III (Dresses)

“Hey, Kuroko-kun I have a favor.” You said as you approached the young man in the hallway.

Although a little surprised that you saw and were suddenly talking to him, he responded, “If it’s anything I can do, I’d be happy to help, (Y/n)-san.”

The two of you may not be as close, but you had been with each other since grade school, and it’s safe enough to say you were acquaintances.

The young man always loved how simple and semi old-fashioned you were, although you were so attractive.

And you were attracted to how family oriented he was. He was so gentle and sweet that it felt like a shame not many girls can notice him.

You pointed your thumb on your chin and pondered for a moment. “You see… I know you’re honest and all so I want you to help me with a certain something.” You said embarrassed.

Kuroko tilted his head to the side, unsure about what you were talking about. “Something? Like what?” he asked.

Shaking your head, you took the young man’s hand instead and pulled him to the backroom of the school auditorium to show him a few garments.

“I’m going to play the fairy in this year’s act. I want you to help me choose the outfit.” You said as you pulled a large chest of various dresses.

Kuroko blushed at the thought but shrugged it off immediately.
“I would be happy to help you out, (Y/n)-san.” He answered as he took a seat in front of the large mirror.

You giggled and happily went to the changing room with a few clothes in tow. A few minutes later, you walked out wearing a short straight-cut white dress with long, loose sleeves.

“Is this good?” you asked placing your hands on your waist. “Or do you prefer something else?”

Kuroko thought you were cute but if the character was a fairy, it might not be the best choice.

“You look more like a spirit than a fairy, (Y/n)-san.” He said straight-faced.

Disappointed, you went back to the changing room, a few minutes later you returned with a different outfit. This time it was a two-piece green dress.

The top was a bra-like piece of clothing with the sleeves connected to the side and falls loosely to the elbow. The skirt was long with slits on both side reaching up to half the thighs.

It was sexy and it highlighted your figure and Kuroko was no less amused as a man but he shook it off, “(Y/n)-san, I don’t think that is very much family-oriented.”

You laughed at his reaction for a few seconds but then felt disappointed. “I thought you’d like this.” You said.

“I liked it. But I don’t think other men should see you wearing that unless it’s your first night as husband and wife.” He said frankly.

You blushed, thinking how protective he was being. You then returned to the changing room. Soon you stepped out with a different outfit on.

This time Kuroko blushed upon seeing you and you knew it was perfect. It was a glittery, pinkish white, off-shoulder dress with a large pink belt tied to a ribbon at the back of your waist. The skirt was a few inches above the knees.

“So, is this good enough for you?” you asked as you twirled around. You knew it was perfect since it shows just a decent amount of skin and this style’s not too fancy.

“Yes, (Y/n)-san, I think it’s suits you quite well.” He said as he stood up to approach you. “You should not display your body too much or people might have the wrong idea.”

You blushed and hugged him.
“Thank you, Kuroko-kun. I hope I can get by on my own next time. But it was really sweet of you to help me out.”

“No problem.” He answered with a smile when he pulled away. “I would be happy to help you out when I can.”

For a while you were happy, but then lost it when you remembered Momoi. “Oh but I couldn’t risk your relationship with your girlfriend.”

Kuroko stopped and blinked a few times. “Are you talking about Momoi-san? She’s not my girlfriend, just a close friend.” He explained.

“Oh, umm. Then that’s good to hear.” You answered, feeling relieved. “So does that mean you’re not occupied with any girl yet?”

“Yes, (Y/n)-san. Why?” he asked, a little confused with your question.

“Umm, nothing!” you answered blushing before pushing the young man out the door. “I have to get changed, see you tomorrow!”

“But (Y/n)-san it’s getting late. I can’t leave you here on your own. I’ll walk you home.” He explained as he held the door.

“But I caused you enough trouble already. I can’t possible bother you any further. You should be home right now but here you were helping me.” You objected.

“It didn’t seem like a bother to me.” He answered. “I was actually happy that I got spend a lot of time with you today. So please get changed. I’ll wait out here.”

You couldn’t think of a better retort and left it with Kuroko as the winner. You went to the changing room and got dressed in your school uniform.

“Sorry for the wait. Let’s go.” You said as soon as you came out and the young man just gave you a warm smile.

The two of you walked for nearly half an hour when Kuroko stopped in his tracks and took your hand. “(Y/n)-san, I want to tell you something.” He started.
You looked at his hand holding yours then moved your gaze to his cute face. “What is it, Kuroko-kun?”

“This may come as a little sudden, but would it be alright if I paid court to you?” he said with a blush. “I really like you, so I hope you’ll say yes.”

You were so happy to hear the teal-head’s confession that you jumped and squealed like an excited little kid. “Oh my goodness! Really??”

“Is that a yes, (Y/n)-san?” he asked with a smile. He found you truly cute because of your reaction.

“Yes! Yes! I’m okay with it, Kuroko-kun!” you said happily as you embraced him. When you realized you had made a scene you quickly pulled away and cleared your throat.

“I’m glad to see you happy.” He said with a smile.

“Yeah, but… we’re not a couple yet. So don’t get the wrong idea, okay?” you said, embarrassed with what you did earlier.

“I understand, (Y/n)-san. There’s no need to worry.” He said as he offered you his arm that you gladly took. “I’ll prove myself first. I’m not rushing anyway.”

=======================
I want to know who’s the knb character with the most fans...

Good day guys! Or is it good evening?

#ivannaaberdeen