Chapter 7

short A/N

Here is the chapter as promised. Vote, comment and fan. Happy Reading :)

xXJuliane

Chapter 7

        I never thought seeing Ky would be alright. I mean, I should’ve loathed him but I didn’t.  Seriously, I don’t think I have laughed that much ever since.

And that was a progress, a big one for sure.

It was Friday afternoon and surely, there’s a party somewhere in town. One thing about Georgetown is that the citizens loves parties especially teenagers.  

So Fridays are for house parties and on Saturday nights are the nightclub or disco bar parties. Sundays and Mondays are of course the ‘hangover days’.

People who have hangover are so easy to spot. Most girls wear their biggest pair of sunglasses and guys wear their best gladiator shades.

I received a random text message from an anonymous person. It was an invitation to whomever who wants to attend the house party at a teenage guy named Ralph at 6pm. It was exactly seven blocks from my house.

Not too bad.

I was bored as a leaf. Kace and I talk frequently but he couldn’t possibly talk to me all day at his phone. Besides, he has footie practice and he shouldn’t miss it. Amy, on the other hand, now had a freaking love life so all her calls were short and limited.

Yet I couldn’t blame them, it was their life after all. I was not their life, heck, I was just part of it.

Come to think of it, the party was the only option I could think of going to. I could go alone and drive in my car or probably walk.

Eh, my Jimmy Choos would be ruined if I’ll walk.

So the car it is.

Keith wouldn’t mind that I’d be gone alone since he was not here anymore. And so was mom and dad.

Pft, since when were they even here?

I went upstairs, took a bath and changed my clothes.

I wore a pair of shorts, a striped crop top and my favorite pair of black converse. I brushed my hair, put on my contacts and makeup before I dashed to the garage.

***

The house was okay. It wasn’t big and it wasn’t small either, just plain average. But the lawn was huge though.

People were scattered all over the house drinking cheap beer and junk food. There were a few sick and horny teenagers down by the bush doing their thing.

Ew, disgusting.

I went inside despite all the disgusting images that burned my mind. The house was pretty much full and the living room was cleared off for a dance floor.

There was one thing I noticed though, there were popular jocks on the center of the dance floor, nerds at the corners, average people were surrounding the jocks and the goth people were still listening to their music in their headphones.

Seriously? Why would they listen to music when the house already had music? Urgh, weird people.

I went to the kitchen (don’t ask me how I knew, I just did) and took the red plastic cup that was newly filled with beer. I took a sip. As it slides down my throat, I could taste the bitterness and burning sensation it left down my throat.