11: Ella

“Brynlee, do you want to go with Ashton and get the eggs, and Bentley you can come with me to get the bread.” I say.

“Mommy! I want to go with Ashton, too!” Bentley whines.

“No, you can go with him n-“ I try to say, but Ashton cuts me off.

“Its fine, Aria, I’ll take them both to get eggs and we can meet you over at the fruit section.” He says and I nod, walking off with my little hand held basket. I turn the corner to the bread aisle, looking at the various types of breads, when I’m stopped by a blonde girl about 13 walking up to me.

“Hey, honey.” I smile at her, I look around the aisle and see a woman a little older than myself looking at us smiling, I thing that’s her mum.

“Hi, are you Aria? Ashton’s girlfriend?” She asks quietly, and I nod.

“Yes, I am.” I smile at her.

“Can I have a picture?” she asks and I nod. She pulls out her iPod and snaps a picture.

“Wait, we need two, one good one, and one silly one.” I say and she laughs. She holds up the iPod again and we make silly faces into the camera.

“Thank you.” She says smiling, “It means a lot.” She says and looks down, sadly.

“Hey, would you like to meet Ashton?” I ask her and she nods excitedly.

“Let’s go ask your mum.” I say and she nods. We walk up to the woman who is staring at multiple kinds of peanut butter.

“Excuse me, ma’am, but I’m Aria Simone, Ashton Irwin’s girlfriend, your daughter said she’d like to meet him and I was wondering if I could take her over to him for a couple minutes then I will promptly escort her back?” I ask

“Who’s Ashton?” The woman asks and the blonde girl groans.

“Muuum,” She groans, “It’s Ashton, from Five Seconds of Summer.” She says as if she’s stating the obvious.

“Oh! That boy, okay, Ella, if you stay by Aria at all times,” She says and the girl squeals.

“Okay, let’s go!” I say smiling, “So your name is Ella?” I ask and she nods, “It’s like Princess Ella, from Ella Enchanted.” I say and she looks down at her feet.

“I’m not much of a princess.” She whispers, I look up and see Ashton walking towards us, I stop the girl.

“You most definitely are a princess, darling.” I say looking at her.

“Who’s a princess?” Ashton asks walking up to us.

“Ella, this girl right here,” I say to him. I look around for the kids, who are distracted by some toys at the end of an aisle.