17: Morning Sickness

It’s Monday, time for Ella’s first appointment with Dr. Swanson, and let’s just say Ella was less than excited. Nervous was more of the word.

“Mommy, where are we going?” Brynlee asks from the backseat.

“We’re going to Ella’s doctor,” I answer looking over at Ella giving her a comforting smile. The rumors are still going around that I’m the pregnant one, we all talked about it and decided to just let it go around that I was the pregnant one, instead of making it a huge deal that Ella’s pregnant and bringing her into the spotlight.

We were originally going to leave the twins with Ashton, but he needed to go somewhere with the boys, so we took them.

“You know school is starting up again soon,” Ella says looking over at me smiling.

“Yeah, do you need anything? We can head over to a store and pick up some clothes since we didn’t do it the other day. I need to get some new clothes anyway,” I say and Ella agrees. We pull into Dr. Swanson’s parking lot and get out. I unbuckle the kids and help them out and we all walk into the office.

“We have an appointment for Ella Simone,” I say and Ella gives me a strange look

“Ah, just in time. Go ahead and head back, the first door on your right,” The woman says.

“I used my last name so you could be on my insurance, don’t worry,” I smile and she nods. We all walk into the room, and Brynlee and Bentley find their way to the toy box. I sit down in a chair and Ella sits in the chair in the middle of the room.

“Hi, you must be Ella?” Dr. Swanson says as she walks in the room, setting some papers on the counter and sitting in a spiny chair by the exam chair.

“Erm, yeah,” Ella says shifting awkwardly in the chair.

“So, how old are you, Ella?” Dr. Swanson asks. I remember sitting in that chair just five years ago, being asked the same questions.

“You must be Aria?” The doctor says walking in the room, I shyly nod. “I’m Doctor Swanson, I’ll be your doctor throughout the pregnancy,” she smiles warmly.

“O-okay,” I stutter, the doctor laughs and sits down on a stool,

“How old are you Aria?” she asks writing something on a piece of paper

“15,” I reply slowly

“Okay, lift up your shirt, I’m going to put this cold gel on your stomach, it will feel weird at first,” She says I lift up my bit, enough so my stomach is visible. She puts on gloves, squirting a cold jelly on my stomach.

“I’m going to put this on your stomach, it will be a way to see the baby,” She explains rubbing the ultrasound tool over my stomach, smoothing out the gel. I look on the monitor in front of me.

“That’s the baby, or babies, right there, they’re only a little sac right now because you’re only 5 weeks.”

“How far along is she?” I ask the doctor

“She’s at about 7 weeks right now,” she says, wiping the gel off of Ella’s belly.

“So, I’m going to prescribe you your prenatal. You need to take them once a day; and you’ll need to get another bottle when this one is empty. The prescription should be ready in about an hour,” she says filling it out and handing it to Ella.

“Thank you for coming in today,” she says

“Thank you for doing this,” Ella replies, I usher the twins and we head up to the front desk, paying the lady and then leaving, surprisingly no paparazzi.

The only noises that can be heard are the clicking of my heels as we walk to the car. I buckle the kids in and climb in the driver’s seat.

---

“Babe! We’re home!” I yell walking in the door, Bentley and Brynlee run past Ella and I and into the living room.

“In here!” Ashton yells back, we walk into the living room, and I hand Ella her clothing bags for school. I look in the living room, soda, pizza, everywhere. With Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton all surrounding the coffee table where all of the junk food is at

“What the hell happened in here?” I ask the four boys who are zoned into the football game; I walk over to Ashton, him trying to move his head around my body to see the game. Instead I grab his arms that were resting on his knees and pull them up, sliding myself on his lap, straddling him. Now he’s paying attention, I lean in, kissing his lips gently and letting go of his arms. His hands find their way to my waist and we continue kissing.

“Ahem!” Luke says from beside us, I blush

“Screw off, Luke,” Ashton says connecting our lips again,

“Aye! Get a room!” Luke continues.

“This is my house, dipshit,” Ashton says against my lips. I pull back suddenly and Ashton gives me a confused look

“You guys need to clean the living room,” I smile sweetly and climb off him walking into the kitchen to get a cup of water

“Hey, El, you want something to eat?” I ask as she walks into the room

“Erm- yeah,” She says smiling

“What do you want?” I ask looking in the fridge

“Maybe a grilled cheese? Oh-wait-hold that thought,” She says running down the hall to the bathroom. She slams the door, ah morning sickness, but more like all day sickness.

“What’s up with her?” Ashton asks walking in the room

“Morning sickness, which should be called all day sickness if you ask me,” I say and he nods throwing something as the garbage.

“It’s clean!” Michael yells from the living room, I walk out there to check it and see all of the empty boxes, bottles and candy wrappers underneath the coffee table

“Keep going,” I say laughing and starting to walk to the kitchen when Ella stops me, a panicked look in her eyes. She looked scared to death

“Aria, I puked blood,”

(A/N)

Hey guys! There's a little shocker for ya, I was gonna have a major, major plot twist here, but I've had sooo many plot twists recently I thought I'd just add in a shocker. So I have 9 days to whip out about 20-30 more chapters...even if I triple update; that won't be enough...so my plan is I'm putting The Dreamer on hold for a bit longer, and continuing out Finding Daddy along with The Memory Book. That's the only way, when I'm done with Finding Daddy; I might start working on a sequel or I might do The Dreamer; probably the Dreamer...Idk I'll let you guys know when I know!

QOTD:

What do you think is wrong with Ella? :(

I think that she *CENSORED FOR PROTECTION OF SPOILERS*

Hehe can't tell ya!

I LOVE YOU ALL MY PRETZELS!

Enjoy Lukey on the side ------->

Dedicated to @demilingard just cause:) Go follow her!

Vote/Comment/Fan if you want a double update!

If I get 6 comments on this chapter I'll update again tonight! GET COMMENTING!:D

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx