7: That Night

Songs for this Chapter:

All Time Low- Lost In Stereo

Ed Sheeran-Drunk

Rascal Flatts-Bless The Broken Road

“Are you sure it’s her?” I hear Ashton say. He did come back, we’ve been hanging out all day and it’s now about 9:00 and Michael called him, he’s down the hall talking quite loud.

“I don’t know, mate, I don’t think it is.”  He says, I glance down the hall, he runs a hand through his hair, pulling slightly.

“I don’t think so. No. It doesn’t seem possible. Well, 5. Yeah, I mean it did, I don’t remember! Ugh whatever. Bye.” He runs his hands through his hair again hanging up angrily then shoving his phone in his pocket.

“What was that about?” I ask him, he just shakes his head and sits on the couch next to me and continues watching the telly.

---

*ASHTON’S POV*

I hear my phone ring, Michael.

“Hey, I’ll be right back, Michael’s calling.” I tell Aria, she nods and I answer it walking down the hall.

“What’s up?” I ask

“Mate, you’re a dad.” Michael says.

“How drunk are you?”

“Not at all, but seriously, you are.”

“Nah, why do you say that?”

“Because 5 years ago, at that party, I wasn’t as drunk as you, I remember watching you walk to the bathroom with some chick then you came out and you both had sex hair. After thinking about it for a while, that chick looked like a younger version of Aria.” He says.

“Are you sure it’s her?” I ask him.

“Yes I’m sure!” He says slightly annoyed, but I’m not going to just immediately agree if he says I’m a father.

“I don’t know, mate, I don’t think it is.” I say running a hand through my hair.

“I swear it’s her.”

“I don’t think so.”

“C’mon man.” He says, obviously hurt I don’t believe him

“No, it doesn’t even seem possible.” I say running a hand through my hair again, pulling slightly.

“How old are the kids?”

“Well, 5”

“And the party was 5 years ago right?”

“Yeah, it was.”

“So then what other explanation is there?”

“I don’t remember!”

“Just think about it.”

“Ugh whatever, bye.” I say hanging up. I shove my phone back into my pocket and walk into the living room sitting down by Aria. I could’ve had kids with this girl and I don’t even remember it. The kids and I have the exact same hair shade, it’s possible, but I don’t want it to be. I really don’t, I don’t know how to be a dad, plus if we were on tour, I couldn’t take the kids with us could I? No, of course not, that wouldn’t work; I’m too young to be a dad. Well, so is Aria and she’s been doing it for 5 years, alone. Probably only help is from Rian and her parents.

“What was that about?” Aria asks. I shake my head and keep watching the telly.

---

*ARIA’S POV*

I really want to know what Ashton and Michael were talking about earlier; I mean I hear ‘she.’ It could have been about me, but it also could’ve been about someone else. I don’t know. I’m kind of scared to ask him, but it’s been an hour of silence, legit silence, the kids are asleep, the only noise being the telly.

“Ashton?” I ask looking at the floor.

“Yeah?”

“What were you talking to Michael about on the phone earlier? I know it’s not any of my business, but you haven’t said a word to me since you talked to Michael, and I just really want to know. I’m sorry, I probably sound paranoid, but I just-“He cuts me off.

“Aria, calm down, I’ll tell you what we were talking about it you don’t freak out.” He says and I nod at him, he takes a deep breath then continues, “Michael said that he saw me walking away with a girl that looked like a younger version of you at that party 5 years ago, and he thinks I may have gotten you pregnant, and I haven’t talked to you because I think it might be possible, I mean the kids and I have the exact same hair shade, and Brynlee has hazel eyes like me. I mean it is possible, but not at the same time. I don’t know I guess I’m just scared, I don’t know how to be a father, and with me being on tour all the time, I’m worried that I’ll be a terrible father if I am the father.” He says, I look at him in shock, trying to recall that night, I have to remember it.

I remember his name started with an A...Ashton starts with an A; I remember he was really cute, Ashton is really cute. Brynlee, Bentley and Ashton all have the same shade hair, Brynlee has hazel eyes, and Ashton has hazel eyes. So much is matching up, but so much isn’t at the same time.

“How can we be sure that I’m the girl?” I ask quietly.

“Michael barely drank that night, I got smashed, I don’t remember anything, and I remember having sex in a bathroom with some blonde girl. Michael was at that party, that’s where he met Rian right?” He asks and I nod, “What if we call Rian and see if she remembers anything from that night.” I nod quickly dialing Rian’s number.

“Heyyy, boo thannggg!” Rian says through the phone. I chuckle slightly.

“Hey, I was wondering if you remember anything from that party 5 years ago.” I ask her and she starts to say something, and then pauses.

“I took pictures from that night; I mean maybe that could help? Why?”

“Michael called Ashton and told him that he thinks Ashton is the father.” I say

“Well, I’ll be over soon.” She says and hangs up.

“She’ll be here soon.” I say and he nods, “I’m going to go change really quick.” I say and walk up the stairs.

Everything is so confusing. How could this happen? It all makes sense, but not at the same time. I don’t know what to believe, I just hope that Rian’s pictures have something that will help.

(A/N)

Hey guys! So I hope you liked this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing this one. So, I will be updating every other day just so ya'll know. I decided I'm going to start doing songs for the chapter. So they will be shown at the beginning of each chapter.

I don't have anything excitinggg!! WAIT! IT FREAKING SNOWED HERE It like never snows where I live so this is very exciting! Haha, so ermm that's it I guess?

QOTD

What do you think is going to happen next?

Social:

Email: datwriterchick@gmail.com

Kik: summerlynn1333

Tumblr: once-upon-a-wonderland-.tumblr.com

Tumblr: datwriterchick112.tumblr.com

Instagram: eiley_is_a_sexayy_beast

Polyvore: summerlynn112

YouTube: DatWriterChick

Ask.fm: datwriterchick

Soo, I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!! :) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx