29: It Feels Real

It’s been a week since Ashton and I made our agreement, and the twin’s birthday party is this weekend. The twins, Ella, Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke and I are all at a local candy shop looking around. Well, it’s pretty much me, Ashton, and Michael. Calum is playing with the kids, Luke and Ella are doing God knows what.

“What about these?” Michael says pointing to some sour gummy things.

“Go ahead and get a bag,” I say nodding, he fills up a bag and sets it in the basket. I look behind us, seeing Ella leaning into Luke, Luke’s arms wrapped around her rubbing her belly. You can tell she’s gotten bigger, but not big enough so you know she’s pregnant. She’s only about 17 weeks; she pulls away from Luke and walks towards me.

“Aria, can I talk to you, over here?” She asks, I pass the basket off to Michael who takes it, not really paying attention

“What’s up?” I ask her and she sighs

“I need a couple new bras, my boobs are enlarging themselves,” she says, I laugh at her word choice, ‘enlarging themselves’ hah.

“We can head over to that store, whatever it is, right over there. Leaving the guys to candy and then we’ll come back?” I offer and she nods

“Guys, we’re going to head over there, pick up some décor then we’ll come back. Get whatever candy you want,” I say they cheer quietly and we walk out the store

“So, El, any names picked out?” I ask her trying to get conversation as we step into the cool air.

“Actually, Luke and I were just discussing that,” She says, smiling at the mention of his name

“You and Luke? Things must be getting pretty serious, huh?” I ask and she shrugs

“I don’t know. I guess, I mean he’s an amazing boyfriend, don’t get me wrong, I just don’t know if he’s ready to be a dad too.” She sighs; I remember being in her position five years ago.

“I can’t tell you if he’ll step up and be a father or not. I was never in your position, what I do know is that Luke really likes you. I can see it when someone mentions you, when you walk in the room Luke acts as if you put the stars in the sky. If it’s as true as I see it is, he’ll stay with you, through thick and thin,”

“Thanks, Aria, anyway we decided on three names for boys and three names for girls,” she says as we walk into the store, “Kathryn Elizabeth Ava, Leah Rae and Cameron Mae. For boys it’s Kayden Ray, Connor Jay and Noah Alexander, what do you think?”

“My favorites are, Kathryn Elizabeth Ava, Leah Rae, Kayden Ray and Noah Alexander,” I say smiling at her

“Mine too,”

---

“What’d you girls get?” Ashton asks as we walk into the candy shop again

“Just some streamers, plates, stuff like that,” I reply

“Well we have candy,” he smiles proudly at the large bag of multiple candies.

“Dear God that’s a lot of candy,” I comment as we all walk out of the store, Calum holding both the kids upside down over his shoulder.

“We should have a sleepover tonight!” Luke said, his arm draped around Ella’s shoulder, and her arm wrapped around him.

“Ella has school in the morning,” I said looking at her. She playfully glared at me and I rolled my eyes. Ashton wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the car.

“Cal, buckle them in will ya?” I asked and he nodded, not really paying attention to what I was saying, he was in an intense conversation with the twins.

We all get in the car and I start pulling out of the parking lot.

“So, are we having a sleepover tonight?” Michael asks and I sigh.

“We can,” I get interrupted by a massive amount of cheers, “Under certain circumstances!” I say again, followed by a groan.

“Luke is to be watched by Calum and Michael, he is not allowed upstairs whatsoever after 10PM. Ella is not allowed downstairs after 10PM, she is also to be in bed at 10, I’ll put the twins to bed at 8, their normal bedtime, then we can do whatever until 10. If you boys plan on being up past 10, for the love of God, be quiet,” I finish, I look in the rearview mirror, seeing Luke and Ella engaged in their own little conversation

“Ella and Luke, what are the rules?” I ask looking in the mirror again, Ashton laughs from beside me as they stutter.

“Okay, Ella, you can’t go downstairs after 10PM, Luke you can’t be upstairs after 10PM. Cal and Mikey will be watching you guys, if anything happens I will know about it,” I say. Luke mumbles a ‘yes, mom,” and I glare at him.

---

“Twinssss!!!” I yell walking into the kitchen, they run in, and stop next to the counter

“Here’s your water,” I hand them each glasses of water and they drink it quickly putting the glasses on the counter and they try running off. I grab their arms squatting down to their level, “Nice try, kiddos, its bedtime,” I smile at them and the groan begging me to let them stay up.

“Go give loves to everyone,” I say, the stop their way to the living room. Brynlee climbs into Cal’s lap, Bentley into Mikey’s

“Night, Uncle Cal,” Brynlee tells him

“Night, Uncle Mikey,” Bentley tells Michael, they switch spots then going around the room giving everyone a hug, until they both get to Ashton.

“Night, daddy,” Brynlee says, then Bentley repeating her. They walk past me and up the stairs.

“They just called you Daddy, Ash,” I say and he nods his head in shock.

“It feels real now,”

(A/N)

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!

The next chapter will be posted tomorrow, which is the LAST chapter for Finding Daddy; the summary will be posted for Princess Ella right after I get done uploading this, so you can go add it to your library, and vote and stuff:)

Act like the vote button is Luke and tap that;)

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW it makes me happy:)

If you want a dedication, just tell me and I'll dedicate to you in Princess Ella:)

I LOVE YOU ALL MY PRETZELS!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx