Chapter 25

"C'mon! Kiss, kiss, kiss!" We chanted. Time to flashback a little.

We awoke to the smell of pancakes and various other breakfast foods coming up to our room from the mess hall. We were all so hungry we didnt bother changing out of our pajamas and just went down in our cute plaid shorts, large tees, and flip flops. We made sure our hair looked okay and applied a little make up. I only put on a little bit of cover up to cover the dark circles underneath my eyes. We ran down the hall to get in line but we werent the only ones who smelt the food. There was a line almost leading out the door. We got in the back but then saw Austin, Robert, and Tyler. I yelled their names and the waved us to come down. Dani and I ran up and people yelled at us. We ignored it and slipped into line with the guys.

"Hey." I said slipping next to Austin and giving him a quick kiss. He tried to make it longer but I laughed and pulled away. Robert gave Dani a hug and held her hand. Adorable. Tyler stood there awkwardly. We all grabbed some trays and got our food. We sat down at an empty table and began eating. Chocolate chip pancakes are messy. Thats all I'm going to say.

We finished and headed back to the room. We had packed about everything the night before minus our clothes for the day and a change for the plane which was in our backpacks. Dani showered while I cleaned up the room and then I showered while she got ready. I dried and straightened my hair and then got dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a loose fitting coral top. We had to dress nicely but not in suit and tie. The plan for the day was to meet the Vice President and go to the Celtics game. Only 50 of us out of the 140 wanted to go to the game. So the others were going to the Post Office Pavilion while we were at the game. After the game we would then go to the airport and wait for our two in the morning flight then arrive home at who knows when that day. We had our appointment to meet the VP at noon. We left the 4-H Center at about eleven because the traffice in DC is uterly the most terrible traffic in the United Stares that I had ever seen. As soon as we arrived st the white house we were searching for weapons through a metal detector. I went through, and it went off. Embarassed, I looked around to see what I missed. My earrings. I was so stupid. We all sat down in a large room after sucessfully getting everyone through the detecors with minimal issues. We waited what seemed like forever before we were moved to another room. We then waited, again. Then the Vice President came in and gave a short speech before we all got in line to take pictures with him. Honestly, I didn't want a picture with him, I wanted a picture with Justin Bieber. Him giving me a kiss on the cheek. Cute right? I will meet Justin Bieber. Someday. But it wasn't today, so don't think I met him. That's a different story. We left the White House and went back to some of the monuments. It was a nice sunny day and then it randomly began to pour so we were forced back onto the buses then brought to a musuem for the rest of the day. It was huge. It had an elevator that went up 7 stories, a café, and then it had a huge gift shop and huge displays of old hollywood props. Austin and I walked around holding hands and acting all couple like. Dani and Robert followed also holding hands and laughing at Roberts lame jokes. I could not get over how cute they were. Dani and I told the guys we were going to see the amazing dressed they had on display and said they probably wouldnt want to go. So they went to the sports area. What jocks. The dresses were beautiful. They were frilly and made of satin. More than fit for a queen. We met up with the boys in the café an hour later and Austin and Robert were just about dying from excitement.

"So, I'm gonna take a wild guess and ask if you saw a signed basketball by Micheal Jordan." I said. Their mouths dropped.

"How did you know?" They asked.

"It's in the little book thingy." I said.

"I guess I should read more.." Robert said and we all laughed.

"No, because then you won't be able to practice your sucky shot." Austin joked. We ohed and Robert felt shunned. We got our food which consisted of two salads with grilled chicken, a burrito with an unknown meat center, and a hamburger. The burrito was Roberts and he threw it away and got chicken nuggets. We laughed at him again. Today just wasn't his day. He tripped getting into the elevator, slipped on a wet floor, now a bad burrito. Poor guy. Hopefully he scores on Dani or he's just one unlucky kid. When I say score I don't mean hook up, I mean like when he asks her out she says yes. If she doesnt shes a freaking idiot.