Chapter 27

"Dani, Robert and Austin are not gonna be happy with this." I advised as she kneeled down next to the door.

"They scared us, we scare them. It's how it works." She said waving my opinion out the window.

"Oh shit, I hear someone coming." I say running and jumping onto my bed to look casual.

"Shhh!" Dani yelled.

"Come in!" I said as someone knocked quietly.

"Hi, I- Oh my god!" A girl screamed as Dani jumped at her.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, I thought it was one of the guys." Dani quickly apologized. Then we realized, we didn't even know the girl who Dani had just scared the crap out of.

"Not to be rude, but, who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jaci. Tyler is with Austin in your backyard and they told me to come up here." The medium height girl, with long dark, almost black, brown hair, and ice blue eyes explained. She was dressed in a pair of shorts and a lose fitting shirt. She had obviously just had softball practice.

"Sorry about that though.." Dani said again.

"It's fine. I know you weren't trying to scare me, it was for one of the guys." Jaci said.

"So, uh, how do you know Tyler?" I asked.

"He hasn't told you?" She said looking offended. "Has he told anyone?" She asked.

"Told what?" Dani and I said at the same time wanting to know.

"Tyler and I are dating. We have been, for three months." Jaci said, sounding a little pissed off.

"Lil Tyler T, has a girlfriend?!" Dani and I scream.

"Yeah.. well, uh, I think I need to ta-" She got interrupted by Tyler coming in.

"We need to talk." Jaci said as she pulled Tyler into the hall. We heard them talking then yelling started.

"So am I not important? Huh? Not telling your friends about us? I thought you loved me?" Jaci said.

"Jaci, I just never brought it up! It's not my fault they never asked if I was dating someone! They just assumed!" Tyler yelled back.

"Well, why would they assume?!"

"Because I've never had a girlfriend before!" After Tyler said this we couldn't hear anymore because they started whispering. After a little while Dani and I realized that they had made up and had left the hall.

The party was in two days and I was freaking out. Big Time Rush was going to be at MY house. This was insane. I'm just a girl from a small town in Maine and now I'm living in Texas and Big Time Rush is going to play a private show, in my backyard. Honestly, I was scared to meet then. Logan was just so damn sexy. I know, there's a huge age difference and I'm dating Austin but Logan is a hot piece of ass! Like seriously. But, I think I'm going to pass out even knowing that they'll be here.

"Sam?" Austin said coming in. Dani had left and Austin was just helping set up outside so the band would be able to do a sound check the day before.

"Austin?" I mimicked.

"Hey." He said his deep voice. Purposely sounding hot as hell.

"Hi." I said smiling then kissing him on the cheek.

"That's all I get? Big Time Rush is freaking coming here and all I get is a kiss on the cheek?" He said joking. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey, I'll thank you after." I said winking.

"I like the sounds of that." Austin said grabbing my hands and playing with them.

"You're so weird." I said laughing and kissing him. He pulled me in tighter and we just sat there holding hands leaning our heads against one anothers.

"Sorry to interrupt..." someone said from the direction of my door. I hadn't heard that voice since our trip to DC..

Who is it? Guess we'll find out next chapter!

Comment, Vote, Become a Fan, and Tell Your Mahomie Friends! (: