Chapter 26

I fell asleep on Austin during the flight. I woke up to find my self in his arms under a blanket, his head gently resting on mine. I decided this was too perfect to ruin so I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

"Sam, wake up. We're home." Austin said as he shook me softly.

"Yee." I said still half asleep. We left the plane and retrieved our luggage. My parents were in Seattle for their anniversary so Austins mom was picking me up and I was staying there for a couple of days. I went straight up to his room and fell asleep on his bed. I woke up and it was the next day at two in the morning.

"Shiiit." I said as I realized I couldn't fall back asleep. I saw Austin on the ground in a sleeping bag. He looked peaceful sleeping. So I kicked him in the head. Lightly! Gosh, I'm not that mean. He woke up.

"Did you just kick my head?"

"Yeah, wanna snuggle?" I said smiling. He shot right into bed with me and instead of snuggling turned it into a tickle fight. I tried not to scream but I was losing my breath.

"Austin! Stop! I'm gonna scream!" He stopped but I fought back.

"You really thought I wasn't gonna tickle you back Austy?" I said in a teasing tone.

"Sammy," He whinned. But he was stronger than me and basically pinned me against his bed.

"Uhhm.." I said lightly then Austin kissed me so passionately but also gentle, I was wondering if that was even my boyfriend. The kiss became a well heated make out session. I got on the top. I sat right on his lap. Just staring at his face. The face only heaven can make. I kissed him and he pulled me on his body. I slightly grind against him as he kisses my neck.

"Damn." Austin said when I pulled away.

"What?" I say smiling.

"That was.. uh.. uhh.. DAMN!" I laughed and snuggled up against him and fell back asleep.

------------------------------------

(Austin POV)

Sam was asleep in my arms. I could've laid there forever. She looked beautiful as ever. Even with a little messed up hair and smudged make up. This what I wish I could see everyday when I woke up. Her.

Sam's party was in seven days. I was really nervous. I think she was overwhelmed that I hired Big Time Rush to come. It costed a lot of money, but Sam is going to be so happy. I used the money I made from my single 11:11 to pay for it. Mahomies downloaded over 500,000 copies of it. I get 10%. Well, I got 25% but my mom made me put some of it away for when we have to move and for the trips we have to take. How did I get a hold of Big Time Rush? Thats the only question now. My dad was best friends with the owner of the arena that Big Time Rush is performing at in Houston. My mom and that guy were talking one night about how the show sold out in 20 minutes and I asked him to hook me up and he did. I've thanked him so much that I think he's going to kill me if I say it again. Sam likes Logan the most. I'm going to have a talk with him. Just kidding.

I look over at the clock. 9:00am. Why do I always wake up so early? Sam looks like she's asleep still. I get sneak out of the room trying not to make a lot of noise. I grab my iPhone and tweet good morning to my fans. I see my mom in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hi Honey. Sam still sleeping?" she said shocked.

"Yeah. She woke up at like two this morning and then she fell back asleep after a while." I tell her.

"Oh. She sure can sleep, huh?"

"Yeah.."

"Austin, what's on your mind?" My mom asks.