Chapter 1

We got to the new house. My little sister and brother loved it. My parents were surprised at how big it was and me? Well, I hate it.. at least thats what everyone thinks. I actually love it and my room is so amazing and well I guess if i have to be here in Texas I might as well enjoy the house. It is HUGE. There are 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms, a basement and upstairs. We lived in a one story dump in Maine so I'm guessing my dad is making a lot more money here than we were back there. We have a lot of neighbors. They all seem nice and most of them have kids. Just not my age. All like 5-12 which is great for my brother,6, and my sister,11, as for me, well im a loner. At least my basketball hoop was saved. If i had to get a new one, which probably wouldn't hurt, i would have died. Basketball is my favorite sport and just knowing that the hoop I first shot the ball in was gone forever would have been devestating. And I have music. I'm one of the teenage girls who's in love with Justin Bieber. He's so cute and well have you heard his voice?! But, I like some bands too and other singers. One that I'm really starting to like is Hot Chelle Rae. Their song 'Tonight Tonight' is so good. I looked into their old stuff and its really good too. A lot of the neighbors are giving us food and stuff it's so weird its like "Are we supposed to give you anything back?" and they just laugh and walk away. I met one mom who said that I was really pretty and that me and my mom should come over and hang out with her and some of the other moms and daughters. She said they do this because she only has a son and she wishes she had a daughter. I was kinda freaked out but I told her we would come. So we're going tomorrow and I'm kinda scared. But hey! Maybe it'll be fun and I can find some friends.. or not.