Chapter 8

You know those days when you wake up and just know that it's going to be a great day? Well, I was having one of those days. Alex told me to think, that's exactlly what I did.. just not about what he said. I thought about the fact I was going to be his girlfriend. I woke up to the song 'I Like It Like That' by Hot Chelle Rae. (song on the side) I got up an turned on my straightner. I got dressed quickly throwing on a purple v-neck with a light-blue Aeropostale tank underneath. I then struggled to put on my dark rinse skinny jeans from dELiA*s. I put on a pair of mis-matched sock and put on my orange converse. I started to straighten my hair but it just looked weird so I put it up in a side pony and striaghtened it. I applied my make-up then I grabbed my light green hoodie putting it in my backpack. I grabbed a granola bar to eat then headed down to the end of the street to the bus stop. Austin was standing all alone. I would think Alex would be with him but he wasn't. I was just about to ask where he was when Alex jumped out behind a bush, scaring me half to death. I fell off the curb and into the street. I quickly jumped back on the sidewalk before a car came.

"Alex! That was not cool! I almost just pee'd my pants!" I yelled at him.

"Aww, poor Sammy." He said making a sad puppy face giving me a hug. I pushed him off of me.

"You know, that move may have given me second thoughts about my anwser." I said threateningly, he gave me a scared look.

"Wait, I am totaly lost." Austin said.

"I'll tell you on the bus bro." Alex said before I could tell him. I gave Alex a confused look as the bus pulled up. I sat alone so that Alex and Austin could talk. I tried to listen in but they were good at whispering and I have sucky hearing. We arrived at school and went to homeroom. We turned on the TV to watch the morning anouncements.

"The school choir is singing 'Moves Like Jagger' in their upcoming concert. We have the results of the auditions for the solos." Suddenly everyone got quiet when they heard this knowing Austin and I both tried out.

"Drum roll please," the boy on the TV asked. "The male solo is going to be sung by, of course, Austin Mahone." Our table went crazy. I still focused only on the TV while they were celebrating.

"And, the female lead is going to be sung by, Samantha Smith. Congrats both of you!" I sat there mouth open in shock I got it. The guys came over and started a group hung.

"This is great! Two friends with the lead parts! We are gonna kill this!" Austin yelled. Suprisingly Mr. Dixon just sat in his chair laughing at us. He was the most chill teacher ever.

--------------------------------------------------

"So, we should go out and celebrate the win." Alex suggested as he walked me to my class.

"Like a date? Or are Robert and Austin coming?" I asked.

"Well, are you my girlfriend?" he asked.

"I don't know. You scared the crap out of me and practically beat me up yesterday.." I said.

"Hey I wa-" i cut him off

"I guess I'll be your girlfirend." I said smiling.

"Yee!" he yelled. I laughed and walked into the choir room.

---------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Williams suggested Austin and I practice together at least once a week so we just decided to go to his house today. We practiced a few times. Austin needed to take Angel out. i asked to use his computer and he unlocked it for me. I logged onto facebook and got bored. I saw another window open in Media Player. I clicked it and hit play. It was Austin singing 'With You' by Chris Brown. It was incredible. His voice was so perfect in the most difficult spots. I was listening and watching so closely that I didn't hear him come in.

"What do you think?" he asked shyly.

"Austin, you need to post this." I said sternly.

"What if people say I suck?" he asked.

"Austin, if they say you suck than they are deaf. You are better than half the people on the radio. You don't need that auto-tune shit they do." I said looking him right in the eye.

"Okay." he said letting go of his breath.

"Woo!" I said smiling. "Do you have a YouTube account?" I aksed.

"Alex and I do. But I should probably a personal one for this, huh?" he said. I nodded in agreement. We made the account then posted the video. I told Austin I was proud of him and that this was how it all started. I left his house and went home. I got home just in time for dinner. Unfortunately it was some gross vegetarian dish that my mom wanted us to try. We talked about how I got the solo and various other things. Thank god tomorrow was Friday. The week seemed to go by so slow. I had one thing to look foward to. My first date with Alex.

---------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading! i'll post soon! sorry for the wait!