Cнapтer 4

After practice, I packed my things, and slung my backpack over my shoulder. "Hey, Alison!" Says Zach. I turn around, and smile at Zach. "What is it?" I ask. Zach looked around nervously. "Umm, can we talk privately?" He asks. The room grows silent, and I turn around and find everyone else staring at us. "U-um, sure," I say. Zach leads me outside of the classroom, and outside where we usually have lunch. He sits down.
"I've been wanting to talk to you about... Something personal," he says. He blushes, and a thought comes to my mind.
Does he like someone?

"What is it? And why are you telling me? Shouldn't you be telling Freddy, or Summer? Or at least Tamika," I say. He blushes even deeper when I mention Tamika. Wait...

"Wait a minute... You, and-" I start but he cuts me off. "Pleasedonttellanyone!" He blurts out quickly. I blink. I lean in closer, and whisper in his ear. "You, and Tamika?" I ask. I pull back, and he nods. I smirk. "You don't mind if I tell Summer and Freddy right? Well, Freddy because Summer doesn't like me," I say. He looked up. "Don't tell anyone! Please! Ok... Maybe you can tell Freddy..." He trailed off.

"Tell me what?"

We both whip around to the sound of the voice. Freddy. I think quick.
"T-that, I love you!" I blurted out. Zach and Freddy look at each other with wide eyes. That's when I realize what I just said. "I-I mean... Umm, as a friend! Yea, as a-" Freddy cut me off. "Zach likes someone, doesn't he?" He said.
I nod. Zach face palms and blushes even deeper.

Freddy sits down next to him. "Who is it? Summer? I mean, she is really pretty," he said. My stomach churned at this. Zach shakes his head.
Freddy glances at me. "Alison?" He says. His face showed a bit of regret for saying my name. Zach shakes his head. Freddy sighs in relief, then his eyes widen with realization.
He ushers us in a little group, and places a hand on each of our shoulder. "Tamika?" He whispers. We both nod.
He smirks. We pull out of our small group, and sigh.
"At least the guessing part is over," he says. Zach nods. Me and Freddy look at each other and smirk menacingly. What fun...

Time jump.

"We need a plan!" I said. Freddy agreed. "A plan, to get Tamika and Zach together!" He said. I pulled out a piece of paper. "Operation: Zamika!" I said. We both high fist bumped each other, and smirked.
Freddy took his phone out, and dialed Summers number. He put it on speaker, and she immediately picked up.
"Hi Freddy!" She beamed. "Summer, me and Alison have a plan!" He says. I could almost feel her dark aura over the phone. "Oh," she said.

"It's about-" I began, but she cut me off. "Let Freddy explain!" She said. Freddy stared at the phone in disbelief. I shut it instantly. I got up, and started drawing the plan out, while Freddy explained.
"I'm in!" She says. Freddy nods. "Okay. Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow!" He said. He hung up, and looked over at me with saddened eyes.

"Uh, sorry about Summer. I don't know what she meant by that," he said. I just nodded. He walked up to me, and hugged me from behind. I blushed.

Ever since his confession on the last day of school, I've been on edge.

This sent me over the edge.

Yay! So, tomorrow's halloween, and I'm excited! Except, that I can't celebrate halloween, because it's against my religion :(. But, anyway why do you think Summer snapped at Alison? Is Summer still in love with Freddy?
Also, if you liked this chapter, please vote and comment! -sage