Cнapтer 11

Freddy's POV

"Hi, sweetie!" Said my mom, as she walked into the house. "Where's Alison?" She asked, worriedly. I motioned over to the couch, where Alison laid down. A wet rag was placed on her forehead, because her fever just spiked up again.
"So, where's dad?" I asked. My mother turned to me, setting a little box on the table next to Alison.

"Well, we are supposed to have a meeting tomorrow morning, but since Alison's sick I decided to come back because of my motherly instincts," she says, putting her light brown hair in a ponytail. "Oh," I said. I mentally sighed. 'Should I tell her what Zach found? Maybe I should, it's for the best.'
"Hey, mom. Yesterday, Zach came over, and he told me that he's been searching up Alison's symptoms, and he found some pretty interesting things," I said. 'Wow, that's a mouthful, Freddy.'

"Oh, really? What did he find? Did he find out what Alison has? I'm sure it's just the stomach flu," she said.

I gulped. I know we have enough money to pay for the surgery, but I can't even look at Alison without thinking the worst.

"Umm, what if I told you that she was going to be needing surgery?" I said. My mother froze. She slowly turned around, and her face was pale. "S-surgery? As in, cutting her open and..." she trailed off. I nodded vigorously. She put her hand on her forehead and sat down. She looked from me, to Alison, me to Alison, and so on. "Well, we can't just sit here!" She shouted.
"Grab the phone and call 911, now!" She said. I nodded, and grabbed my phone. I ignored the many text messages I had received from Zach just awhile ago, and called 911.

My mother grabbed Alison, and we walked out the door.

. . . . . . .

Alison POV

Nothing. I see nothing. Voices? Are those voices? But, I don't recognize any of them.
"Is she going to be okay?" Says a voice. A familiar one. Freddy? It sounds like him. It's been awhile since I've heard his voice. The other times I've been in and out of consciousness.
"She's going to be fine, she just needs rest," says a deeper voice. "Thank god," says a feminine voice. It sounds like... Freddy's mom?
"I advise you to give her some time to rest. It's a good thing you brought her here as soon as you could. If you waited any longer, her appendix would've exploded inside her, and it would've given her a 25% chance at survival," says the deep voice.
Where am I? What's going on!? I want to move, but I can't. It's like I'm glued to the bed!
"Freddy? Aren't you coming?" Says the female voice, which I presume is Mrs. Huerto. There's no answer. I can hear footsteps fading away. I can feel someone grip my hand.

The voices are gone. Maybe...I can wake up? The hand holding mine grips it tighter. I whimper audibly. The hand tenses, and I slowly start to move my fingers. I enclose my hand around the one holding mine. I hear a sigh of relief.

It's him...It's definitely him.

Hey guys/ gals! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been going through the crap, and I guess I'm finally ready to start writing (typing) this book again! :D - ᔕᗩGE