Cнapтer 14

Above is Alison's costume. I'll put in Jessica's costume later. I'm sure you can already guess her costume.

Third Person POV

Friday October 31st

6:57pm

"Ow! Stop it!" Alison yelled. Freddy backed away. "Sorry! I don't know how to do girls hair," he said. Alison took the brush from Freddy and started combing her brown hair. "And yet you know how to do your own hair," she mocked. Freddy snorted, and walked into his own room, grabbing his costume and closing the door behind him. He peaked his head out a minute later.

"Do you know how to do makeup?" He asked. Alison froze, and looked upstairs. 'What?..' she thought. "Y-yes!" She called out. She kept herself from laughing. 'What costume would he need makeup for?' She thought. Maybe it was a guys thing. Although, she doubted guys needed makeup, especially Freddy.
"He's already cute. He doesn't need makeup," she stated.

She sighed and continued to brush her hair. 'I wonder what everyone else is doing,' she thought.

With Tamika and Summer

"Are you sure it's a good idea to go?" Tamika asked. Summer nodded, running the brush through Tamika's hair. Summer hoped Freddy would notice her at this party. She's going to try to make the best of it. Summer smiled, "look, she may have been a problem before, but at least we got invited to a really good party!" Tamika grinned, "Yea. I mean, this is a great chance to actually have fun! Who knows when we'll get another chance!"

The two girls smiled.

With Zach and Lawrence

"Okay, costume?" Zach said. "Check," Lawrence confirmed.

"Awesome lasers?"

"Check!"

"Good! This'll be so much fun!" Zach cheered. Lawrence nodded, going through the list again. Zach already knew Tomika was going, but he was still nervous. He kept hoping for the best. He took a deep breath and looked at the clock.
7:05pm. They should be heading out now.

With Alison and Freddy

7:30pm

"Yo! Alison, let's go! We're going to be late!" Freddy called out. Alison hurried down the stairs, holding her headband with a halo on it in her hands. She placed the headband on her head, and sighed. "Alright! Finally, it took you long enough," Freddy said. Freddy was going as a zombie, and it took Alison more than thirty minutes to do the makeup.
"Nice boots," Freddy commented.

Alison blushed, "t-thanks." They walked down the sidewalk, heading over to Jessica's. Alison and Freddy could see some people walking inside her house.

"Rawr! Give me your blood!" Said a voice. They both turn around to find Tamika in a vampire costume. "Oh, hey Tamika," said Alison. Tamika sighed heavily.
"Wow, I like the costume!" Tamika said. "Thanks," she said. Freddy felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and found Summer in a princess costume. A light blush dusted his cheeks.

"Wow, you look nice," he said. Summer blushed and smiled. "Hey! Guys, over here!" Said another voice. Zach and Lawrence were heading their way.
Zach was dressed as a cowboy, and Lawrence was dressed a knight. "Great! Let's go," said Alison, trying to waver off a strange feeling.

7:45 pm

"So glad you guys could make it!" Said Jessica, as she fixes her red hair. Alison still wasn't sure if that was real or fake smile. Jessica wore a devil costume. A knee length red dress, with a tail on the back. She wore a headband with devil horns, and she held a red pitchfork.

"Oh, um..." Jessica said, eyeing Alison. She chuckled nervously, "well. Have fun!"
She walked into a small crowd of girls, and she started giggling. Alison rolled her eyes, and looked around. She spotted someone, and grinned evilly. "Where's she going?" Asked Freddy. Everyone shrugged.

She walked up behind the person, and tapped their shoulder. They turned, and Alison smiled at him. "Oh, hey. I like your costume," said Matthew. Alison smiled, and blushed. Okay, maybe she kinda had a crush on Matthew. They started a conversation, completely ignoring everything and everyone else around them.

8:30pm

Summer felt that it was time. She took a deep breath, and started looking for Freddy. It would work out this time, she knew it. Freddy was talking to Lawrence. Zach and Tamika sneaked off somewhere to play a prank on someone. Summer spotted Freddy, and smiled.
"Freddy!" She called out. Freddy turned and smiled at her. "Can I talk to you in private?" She asked. Freddy looked at Lawrence, and he nodded. Summer led Freddy to a secluded room, and when all was quiet she spoke up. "I-I like you!" She said. Freddy was silent for a moment.

Then, he leaned down, and kissed her.

9:45pm

Alison was tired. She had stopped talking to Matthew thirty minutes ago, and was looking around. Tamika and Zach walked up to her. "Hey! Where've you been?" Tamika asked. Alison smiled, "I was just talking to someone." Zach raised a brow, "oh! I see!" Alison blushed.
"Have you seen Summer?" Tamika asked. Alison shrugged. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Freddy anywhere either," she said.
"Hey, can I talk to you?" Said someone. Alison turned around, and faced Matthew. She nodded, and waved goodbye to Zach and Tamika. They waved.

Matthew took Alison outside where there were few people. "Listen, I've been wondering, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said, bluntly. She thought for moment.
She remembered when Freddy had blushed and complimented Summer earlier. What was that word? That word to describe it?

Jealousy.

She was jealous. And so, she made her decision.

She stood on her toes, and kissed him.

Word count: 949