Cнapтer 26

The next day, Alison awoke to the smell of breakfast. She got up, and nearly got out of bed when she realized that she was in an actual bed. She rubbed her head. 'Did Freddy and me do something last night?' She thought. Her face flared up at the thought of them together, in bed, naked. She shuddered, and got up. She yawned, and walked into the the bathroom to brush her teeth with an extra toothbrush. She tiptoed downstairs, and once she was behind her friend, she attacked his sides.
Freddy bursted out in laughter, and nearly dropped his bacon on the ground (Pfft.)
"Hahaha, A-Alison! St-op! I can't b-breathe! Hahahahaha!" He continued to laugh, and Alison finally stopped tickling him.
Freddy panted and chuckled. "Cmon get ready for school, I don't wanna wait."

Alison groaned. She just remembered about the amount of studying they had to do. There was only a month left till school would finish, and they still had four exams. They got ready, and they both walked to school.
Freddy yawned, and Alison sighed. "You're still tired? You basically had six hours of sleep," she said. Freddy groaned, and started counting on his fingers the amount of hours he actually slept.
He gave up halfway through, and shrugged.

"By the way, remember we have practice today," he said. "Oh yea, Lawrence was gonna show me how to play the piano,"said Alison. Freddy ignored fact that Lawrence, his best friend, would be alone with his "best friend" and or crush.
"Oh. Hey, later on I'm going to that yogurt place down the street. Wanna come with me? I'll be inviting everyone else in the band. My treat!" He said. Alison contemplated this for a moment. She really wanted to stay home and study for her exams which would be in three days. But, she obviously didn't want to turn down this chance. She smiled at Freddy, and nodded.
"Sure! Of course I'll come!" She said.

At school

Freddy opened the note underneath his desk, and quietly read the note. He nearly chuckled, and wrote something next to it. He looked up, making sure Mrs. Fisher wasn't looking, and passed the note to Zach.
Zach opened it up, and smirked. Zach wrote something down, and passed it to Freddy. Freddy opened it up, and read it.

'Hey. I got a song we could sing in practice later on.'

Freddy looked at Zach, and raised a brow. Zach smiled and nodded. Freddy wrote down his response, and passed the note back to Zach.

"Sure. What's the song!?"

Zach wrote down the name on the paper, and passed it to Freddy. Freddy read it. 'Heathens?' He mouthed. Zach nodded. Freddy passed the note to Zach. "And Battle of the Bands?" He'd written.
Zach wrote down his response.

'You pick!'

He passed it back.

"Despacito?"

'What?'

"You know that song? It's Hispanic I think."

'Okay. And the opening song?'

"Alison can sing that song. Idk what though."

'Lol okay.'

"Ahem."

'Shit' Freddy thought. He looked up, and Mrs. Fisher was staring at Zach and Freddy. "Heh. Umm...hey Mrs. Fisher! How's life?" Zach asked casually. Mrs. Fisher shook her head. "Look, I understand it's the end of the school year, but please don't make more difficult than it has to be. I'll let it slide. But don't do this again!" She said.
Freddy and Zach looked at each other in wonder.

They were both thinking the same thing.

'Mrs. Fisher didn't punish us!'