Cнapтer 8

Freddy POV

I stood up abruptly.
"You can't!" I shouted. She flinched, and my expression softened. She stared at the ground, "I'm sorry, I have to. You can't change my mind." I grabbed her shoulders and lightly shook her. "Don't you understand? He could hurt you if you go back, and I don't want to find anymore bruises or cuts on you, anymore," I said softly.
Alison just gently removed my hands from her shoulders.
"If I don't, then your family could lose a lot of money. I don't want you to pay the price because of me," she said. I shook my head. I head to the living room and grab my phone off or the couch. "What are you doing?" Alison asked.
I glared at her, and she moved back a bit.

The phone rung twice before he picked up. I walked upstairs, letting him talk for awhile. I close my door and shut him up. "Zach, shut up," I said. He instantly obeyed, and shut it. "Listen. Alison wants to move back in with her dad," I blurted out.
Zach was silent for a moment.
"Then let her," he said.
My jaw hung open. "You're messing with me right!?" I say. I hear things shuffling around on the phone. "I'm serious. If she wants to move back in, she'll move back in! Besides, it's her choice, not yours," he said. I couldn't believe him.
"You do realize that her fathers abusive, right?" I said.
Zach was silent.

"It's her problem, not mine!" He said. I couldn't believe him. "Let's talk about this later," I said. I hung up, and muttered profanities under my breath. 'Idiota' I thought. (Lol, it just means idiot in Spanish).
I open the door, and sit on the steps. What am I gonna do?

Alison POV

I heard Freddy open his door, but I stayed in place. I didn't bother him. I could tell he was angry. I stayed in the kitchen, doing a bit of my homework, when one of my old "friend" from last year visited me again. The sharp pain in my stomach pierces me, and I hold my hand over my mouth to keep myself from whimpering.
I felt nauseous.
I felt it in my right lower abdomen. My nausea grew, until I felt something begin to come up my throat. I rushed to the sink, vomiting whatever I had eaten before.
I hear footsteps. "What happened!?" Freddy asked.
He looked panicked, eyes wide, and fear clearly written. I threw up again, and this time he rubbed my back.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently. I shook my head, "I-I don't know." Freddy ran upstairs, and came back with the tabs that I took regularly. He held them out to me, but I refused. I held onto the table, trying to keep myself from falling, but I still fell.
"Alison!" Freddy shouted. He caught me, and carried me to the living room. "Damn, you're scaring me half to death, my angel," he said. I blushed, but I pushed the thought away. He pressed his hand on my forehead, and he slowly took his hand off.
"Damn," he said. "You have a fever," he said. "But I'm cold," I whimpered. He stood still for a second, processing what I just said.

(So many perspective changes :P last one, promise.)
3rd person POV

Freddy ran into the kitchen, getting a rag and pouring water on it. He wrung it out, and walked back to the living room to find Alison taking ragged breaths. Her eyes were closed, so Freddy assumed she was asleep. When he placed the rag on her forehead, he sat down beside her on the ground.

"Freddy?" She asked groggily, still trying to hide the physical pain in her voice. "Yea?" He said. "Am a nuisance?" She asked. Freddy was surprised by her question. He never thought of his best friend as a nuisance or a problem. He shook his head. "I think you're a challenge," he said.

Alison tensed. 'I'm a... Challenge?' She thought. She turned around and faced the couch cushion. "Oh, so I am a challenge," she grumbled. Freddy looked at her in disbelief.
"I didn't mean it like that! I promise!" He said. Alison laughed, but it hurt. Today wasn't a good day for her.
But, tomorrow was going to be worse...