Introduction

Hi Guys ginnylover123 here, so this is my first ever story that I'm writing so I hope you guys enjoy it, I'm going to tell you a little bit about how I got into The Hunger Games Before I begin.

Okay so I am an absolute wayyyyyyy over obsessed fan of the Hunger Games,

And my best friend Katie suggested I write a Panem High Fan fiction so here I am............

I first started to love The Hunger Games when I got my new bookshelf, I was helping my dad build it and he said "Do you fancy watching The Hunger Games?" and I was like "It seems really boring, but ok I'll give it a go." I totally took that back after like 10 minutes into the film I was "Yasssss J – Law (Katniss) you rock!" and OMG Josh Hutcherson is like the hottest guy on this planet (Leave a comment if you agree)

After finishing it I couldn't get enough of it I watched Catching Fire and I cried, I literally cried when Peeta hit that force field and when Katniss and Peeta shared that really intense kiss on the beach. It was just...... I just can't it literally just was all emotional. So I got all the books and read them (Books go into way more detail you guys) and I've just loved it ever since.

Love you guys, I will be posting the first chapter very soon also shout out to my besties Isabella, Dom and Finlay for putting up with my fangirling they mean the world to me !!! :)

I hope you love my story

XXX ginnylover123

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour !!