Sorry Guys :(

Hi Guys so Heres the thing, 

I had finished writing this chapter and I went to press publish but it all got deleted becasue i think from the photo that i put. And i don't feel like rewriting it so i'm just going to give you an idea on what happened. 

Ok so Prim basically goes to Peeta's bakery were his mother is yelling at his older brother. Peetas mother ends up cutting him and Peeta basically helps him out and they have a convesation about who Peeta loves which is obviosly Katniss. 

Anyway when Prim comes she hands him a note with all the things that Katniss said in the last chapter about how she feels about him. Peeta looks at it and immedialtly thinks of a plan to ask Katniss out, 

 but..................

Miss Trinket calls him to say that Prim had emailed her to ask if she can move the English class to somewere else so he can ask her out.Peeta says yes and thank you and then thinks of an amazing way to ask Katniss out. 

Thats the end, so hope you look forwed to next chapter and big thanks to animal-lover03Dracolover1 and Potter_Princess for helping me out and putting me in there stories. I love them alot and they mean the world to me. So keep on smiling ladies. 

Love ya 

In the meantime my little everlark shipers have a great week and...................

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour. 

xx ginnylover123

(A/N Next chapter is going to be a long one :) )