A Hug and a Fight (chapter 5)

Katniss's POV

"I don't believe it! I just don't believe it! i thought he loved me! i thought he loved me!" I cry into Peeta's arms I'm gonna kill that jerk! 

"Shhhhhh Katniss, it's okay, i'm here for you it's ok"  he says,  he's really good with words 

"He -he -he che-chea-che- cheated on me, that damm bastered cheated on me!" i sobb,  Peeta walked me home so i can talk about it and now im thrashing around my bed covers and screaming. 

"Katniss, come here, come and sit down and calm down." he says soothingly, so i do 

"I'm so -so - sorry, i'm just so upset!" i cry, theres a knock on the door

"I'll get it." Peeta says 

"No don't, it's probably him!" i say but it's not. 

"Katniss it us" i here Glimmers voice so i tell Peeta to let them in. 

When the girls enter my room they run and all hug me in a big group hug. 

"Oh Katniss, i'm so sorry." they all say whilst hugging me

"It's not your fault, it's that damm bastereds fault! to think that he loved me ha what a joke!" I yell 

"Hey, Girls Im gonna go, have work tommorow,  text me when you here any news ok" i hear Peeta say

"Peeta i'm so sorry i'll talk to you in the  morning, i promise" i say in between tears 

"Katniss it's fine and ok ill see you later." he says sweetly, he looks really mad. 

"I'll tell you something girls,  if he comes over because he's realised what he's lost and done, if he appoligises i'm just gonna slap him accross the damm face and i'm not gonna hesitate!" i yell 

"You do that Katniss you let all your anger out on that jerk!" the girls all cheer, i've calmed down a bit then i realise.................

What about Prim, whats she gonna think? oh my little duck's  gonna be destryed. damm you Gale! he's not only hurt me but he's hurt my sister! my poor inocent sister! and she doesn't even know. 

There's a knock at the door and i know exactly who it is

I go to open it and there stands the guy who ruined my evening with an amazing person! 

without hesitation i slap him real hard accross the face ! 

"HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP HERE AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU JERK, YOU BASTERED GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND JUST DON'T COME BACK!" I yell,  I try to slam the door but he's to strong.  

"Oww, please babe just let me explain my self!" he says 

"NO, DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABE!, AND I DON'T WANT YOUR EXPLANATION, I DON'T WANT YOUR APPOLIGY. YOU'VE NOT ONLY HURT ME GALE, BUT YOU'VE HURT PRIM, DID YOU THINK OF HER WHEN YOU KISSING YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND? NO YOU DIDN'T DID YOU.  SHE LOVED YOU GALE SHE TRUSTED YOU WITH ME, I TRUSTED YOU! SO JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS, STAY AWAY FROM THE BOY'S AS WELL OTHER WISE IM GONNA GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU, JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell He leaves and all i do is fall to the ground and cry and think of Peeta, all i can do right now is cry and think of Peeta Mellark, the only boy who cares about me, well at least i think he does. 

"Katniss, come on lets get you freshend up and to bed we will go see Peeta in the morning." Clove says and the girls get me a cloth to wash my face and some fresh clean pyjamas. 

After i've freshened up and got clean pj's on i climb into bed and I don't know what came over me but ii fall asleep instantly after the girls say goodnight and that they'll be here if they need me. man i love them.