School (Chapter 1)

Katniss's POV 

I wake up to the sound of my little sister Prim, i call her my little duck, laughing with her two best friends, Rue and Katie. They make my little sister really happy and that makes me really happy to see. 

Rue has black bushy hair which is absolutally goergous in my opinion and beautiful green eyes. Katie has the worlds beautiful laugh and really nice staright hair. 

I get out of bed to find it's only 7:30am so I have time to shower and get my self looking really nice for school. After I shower i go to my wardrobe and find i ahve nothing to wear so i go with a cute white top and skinny jeans and as pure usual i braid my hair to the side. 

when i get down stairs Prim gives me a really warm and loving hug "Hey Katniss, you look amazing!" she says really cutly "Aw thanks little duck, you will always look more beautiful than me though." i say giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Hi Rue, Hi Katie, how are you girls?" i say politely "Morning Katniss, we're good thanks." they both say "So Kat, whens Gale coming over?" Prim ask really cheekly "He will be over soon cheeky one, and you've known Gale forever" I say giggling. 

Me and Gale have been dating for over 2 years now and i have to say I'm loving it, he's really sweet and caring and loves Prim. Last year he brought me a Mockingjay necklace for Christmas and now I never take it off. By the time I've had breakfast and brushed my teeth Prims has gone to school, she's in year 5 and growing up so fast, Gale's at the door to pick me up. 

"Hey Sexy" he says, i love it when he says that. 

"Hey Handsome" i say kissing him lightly on the lips. 

"You ready to go?, cos I got to go see Cato about Friday night and he's also introducing me to his new girlfriend Clove." 

"Yea im ready just got to grab my keys and I forgot you had the whole guys night out on Friday Haha." i say all girly. 

"Your so cute you know that, now lets go."

And with that im out the door and in Gale's car. Its about a 5 minute drive to our school but about a 3 minute walk to Prims school which is good because it's close. 

"KATNISS!!!!!!" I hear two people yell and i know exactly who those peopel are. My two best friends Dominique and Isabella. 

"Hey girls, i've missed you!" i say sort of loudly. 

"We missed you too, it's been foreever!, Hey Gale." they say really sweetly

"Hey Girls"

"Girls come on we've got to get to English before Miss Trinket looses her brain and it''s on the other side of the school so lets get our cute buts to class." i say really wiredly.

"Ok let's go, by Gale." 

"By girls see ya babe" he say's to me and the girls

"bye" i say back 

We are like 5 minutes late to English thanks to Johanna introducing her to her new boyfriend who is actually really nice and i know for sure Miss Trinket is not going to be happy. 

"Katniss, Dom, Isabella. Why are you girls so late to class that is extreamly rude now don't just stand there go and sit down. Dom, Isabella your in your usual seats, Katniss your going to be sitting next to our brand new student." Miss Trinket says in a very annoyed but suddently relaxed tone. 

We appolgise for being late but.

I cannot believe what im hearing, i've the best seat in the whole class and now im being moved to new kid. The week just keeps getting better dosn't it. But I immediatly take back what i just said becasue right in front of me stands the most beautiful blond haired boy I have ever seen.

"Katniss this is our new student, Peeta Mellark. Peeta this is Katniss Everdeen and she will be your desk partner for the rest of the year." Miss Trinket says politely. 

"Hi, nice to meet you." Peeta says really nicely

"Hi, nice to meet you to" i say rather rudly 

"Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, it's Monday." i say giggling at the thought

"It's fine, i know how you feel. i hate Mondays." he says laughing.

The rest of English class cannot go any slower and soon enough i've finished 2nd period and now it's recess, thank the lord. 

Hoped you liked it leave a comment if Peeta is your favourite character. 

Have a Great Day and............

May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favour. 

xx ginnylover123