36

I finish drying Atticus before taking hold of his little hand and lead him into the main area of the hotel room and lift him up on the bed. I grab his underwear and slip them on him before getting him dressed in denim shortalls that ended a little before his knees with a short sleeve black and white striped shirt underneath followed by his black old Skool vans. "All done" Atticus looked up at me and sighed "What's wrong baby?" I ask as I sense that he wasn't in the best mood. "cuddles?" he questioned and I frown.

"How about after mummy gets dressed?" He thought about it for a little bit before nodding his head. I smile and tickle his tummy for a moment before grabbing my outfit and headed into the bathroom. I had taken a shower earlier while Niall was still here so that made it a lot easier. Since i didn't need a shower I got changed straight into my outfit. 

Once I was prepared for the day I pull the bathroom door open and walked out to see Atty was laying on the bed nearly asleep even though he had only been up for about two hours

Once I was prepared for the day I pull the bathroom door open and walked out to see Atty was laying on the bed nearly asleep even though he had only been up for about two hours. I quietly walk around the room collecting things that I'd need for today and put them all in a small back pack I have and also put a few things in Atty's new monkey bag which he absolutely adores.

Once I had everything ready including the stroller that was waiting by the door I walk over to the bed where Atticus was now passed out and gently lifted him off the bed and carry him over to the stroller where I lay him down before buckling him in. He mumbles a little in his sleep before moving his head to the side and resumed sleeping. I smile and grab the hotel card before opening the door and pushed the stroller out. I close the door quietly behind myself before pushing the stroller over to the elevator and pressed the down button.

A minuet later it arrived and had three people in it. They all smiled at me and moved to the side. I thank them and push the stroller inside and lean against the wall. The lobby button had already been pressed so i didn't bother about pressing it. A few awkward moments with the elevator music we arrive at the lobby and I wait for everybody to exit before walking out with the stroller in front of me.

The lobby was quite packed so I maneuver my way through until I was out of the building and on the side walk. I move to the side and pull my phone out and check for the closest cafe. I soon find one that was only a five minuet walk from the hotel so I head right there because I was craving a hot chocolate. I walk into the cafe and there weren't many people in there so I was quite happy with that. I smile at the barista at the counter and ordered two hot chocolates, one was large and one was a kids small.

The barista said they'd be over with me soon so I walk over to one of the booths in the corner and take a seat before leaning down and I gently shook him awake. Atty began crying so I unbuckle him and hold him against my chest and shush him. "I'm sorry baby" I say "but i got you a hot chocolate" I say and he slowly settled down and cuddled into my chest. Our drinks were soon brought out and I place Atticus in the chair beside me and helped him drink from the cup that had a lid but I don't want him spilling the hot drink on himself.