0.6 We Are Going Threw The Unimaginable

Marissa's pov-

I woke up in my bed, I looked to my right and saw the picture of me, Dad, Mom and Sebastian. I sighed and felt the tears coming I got up and said "Okay new day let's hope for the best." I wiped the tears away and I went into my closet. I threw on a pair of leggings and a Lacey top. I slipped on a pair of white sandals. I brushed my hair and threw it up into a high ponytail and did my normal makeup.

I walked out of my room and saw Dad crashed out on the couch with his laptop playing a slideshow of us. It showed photos from our vacation to Ireland and Italy. Then a photo of me at my school play of Legally Blonde in 7th grade popped up. It was Me in the middle dressed up as Elle Woods. Then Sebastian being held by my mom smiling and Dad looking like he was about to cry. I sighed and said "God I wish we could recreate that photo." I went into the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal. I started to make coffee for him.

He woke up and said "Hey hunny." "Hi dad I made you coffee." I slipped him his glass. "Thanks Marissa." "So I have to go to school?" "Nope because of yesterday I kinda want to be home with you." "Okay." I sat on the couch and he said "I have rehearsal." "Okay let's go." We walked downstairs and saw the crew and I said "Dad may want to go get changed." He stared down and saw he was still in his pj's. "I'll be back."

Oak saw me and hugged me. "How you holding up." "Pretty good." Pippa, Renee, and Jazzy ran to me and said "Oh my god I'm so sorry." "Guys I'm fine I swear." I went down to the audience and Dad came down and said "Okay. So I'm considering not doing the rest of this weeks shows because of recent events." They all nodded and I stood up "NO! You have to dad. Remember when I got sick for Legally Blonde and I ran up on stage and still performed...Even though I sounded like a drunk Elle Woods."

He said "Exactly why can't I? Besides the fact of people paid to see me. And how I should continue performing threw lows in life." "Because I know how this goes...It's just like Hamilton, when he died Eliza wasted time on tears but then she realized she had to figure out why THE FUCK HE HAD AN AFFAIR! AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU WASTE TIME ON TEARS BECAUSE YOU WILL LIVE ANOTHER 50 YEARS!"

Everyone stared at me and I said "So you will perform." I walked out and Pippa said "Well she explained it good."

Lin's pov-

I sighed and said "I'll go upstairs and see why she's pissy." Anthony stopped me and said "Dude let me and Jasmine take this one." "Why?" "Because the last thing I girl needs is to see her father in these situations." "What do you mean?" Renee commented "Dude you know her time of month." "What?" Jasmine sighed and Renee slapped her hand on her face and Pippa commented "Us girls will explain later."

I stared dumbfounded and Oak said "Lin you need to get an education on women, man." "Hey I married one." Daveed commented "YEAH AND IT LASTED FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS! SO I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW WOMENS WORK!" "At least I don't make out with Nicole backstage." I dropped my clipboard and Oak said "Busted bastard." Daveed lightly slapped him.

Marissa's pov-

I cried into my bed and I heard a knock. I yelled "IF ITS DAD GO AWAY!" Jasmine walked in with Pippa and Renee. "Hey someone want a junk food day." They pulled out tubs of ice cream and chips. "Thanks guys." I opened a bag of chips. I grabbed a handful and started to eat. Renee said "So us girls were wondering if maybe tomorrow you want to go shopping to get your mind off all of this."

"I would love that." "Good, okay well we have to get ready." They left and I opened the carton of Cookie Dough. I ate some and put the other ice creams and cookie doughs into the mini fridge. On top of it I put the rest of my bags of chips and candy. I sat down on my bed and turned my Tv. I hooked it up to the theater camera. I guess tonight I'm gonna be watching Hamilton.

I was sobbing by the time Phillip died. I threw a chip at the Tv and said "WHY DID YOU DEFEND YOUR ASSHOLE OF A FATHER! LIKE DEATH IS REAL PHILLIP!" Then when Alexander died I curled up into my blanket and sobbed more. I heard someone knock. I was still sobbing and I said "Come in." They opened the door and I saw...............