0.16 My Love For You Is Bulletproof

Marissa's pov-

I went upstairs and saw Pippa. "Hey why do you looked so spooked?" "Nothing." I laid on my bed and saw someone texted me. I prayed a little that it wasn't Logan....Apparently my pray didn't get accepted because it was him.

Logan: Why didn't you say I do?
Me: I've been thinking and I realized how much I'll be missing out in my life if I get tied down right now
Logan: Marissa believe me. Who knows what may happen but you should just marry me
Me: LOGAN! Chill I don't want to be tied down Bc I should experience other boys
Logan: so what r u trying to say
Me: I'm sorry but I can't do this
Logan: what do you mean
Me: I'm sorry but we need to take a break
Logan: plz say this is some sort of joke
Me: it isn't
Logan: Oh Marissa you just played the wrong card
Me: Logan plz I'm doing because I need to be free
Logan: you know what....FUCK YOU
Me: I'm sorry
Logan: I hate you and I hope you die in hell
Me: I'm rlly sorry
Logan: FUCK you

I ignored the next texts that kept coming in. I sat on my bed and started to cry. Why do all the guys I date turn out to be douches. I'm never gonna date ever again. I HATE MY LIFE! I walked outside my room and saw no one rehearsing. I walked on stage and sat on the cat walk. I closed my eyes because of all this.

I woke up and I was in my dads dressing room. "Hello." "Hi honey. They were doing sound check and they saw you were on the stage so they moved you into here." "Oh okay." "Is everything okay?" "No it isn't." "What happened?" "Logan got pissed at me for not saying I do. Now we are on a break." "If you ever play Eliza again I'll let you burn photos of him and Travis."

I laughed and said "I love you dad." "Love you too Honey." I left and saw everyone scrambling to get ready for the show. In my very own eyes I saw Renee run and she slipped. "Oh my god." I helped her up and she said "Crap my ankle." I looked at it and it was bent weird. Pippa went to go call the cast doctor. He came in and looked at it he wrapped it and said "No show tonight."

He left and we all said "WHOS GONNA PLAY ANGELICA!" She said "Marissa. You know the script front to back. You'll play me tonight." "But." "Just do it I have fate in you." I got changed into the dress and did my hair. The music started to the opening number. I got into my place and said "Me I loved him." I walked backstage and started to get ready for The Schuyler Sisters.

The show was almost done and I was getting ready for the second act. I got a text from Logan saying.

Logan: I'm so sorry Marissa

I ignored it and went on stage for Take A Break. I finished the show and went to bow. Lin came up to me and said "I didn't know Renee made you fill in for her." "Yeah she just said why don't you do it for me." "You played a really good Angelica." "Thanks." We hugged and he said "Have you heard from Logan? Since you decided to take a break?"

"Nah and I think it's good." "It is." I got changed and took off my makeup and all that. I went upstairs and went into my phone and saw Logan still had our date. I took it out and said "Maybe I'll find an actual man that will treat me right." I went to sleep that night.

I woke up and saw my texts blowing up. From my friends to Logan. I finally opened Logan's and saw.

Logan: I'm sorry
Logan: I'm really am sorry
Logan: WE ARE MEANT TO BE
Logan: Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now
Logan: I really am sorry
Logan: Why don't you believe me
Logan: I SWEAR I AM
Logan: IM REALLY SORRY
Logan: Just respond
Logan: I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TOO ACCEPT MY DAMN APOLOGY

Me: Logan I'm gonna need to time
Logan: You've had enough time
Me: No I haven't Bc if I did I would maybe accept it
Logan: you know what FUCK you....YOU R JUST WHAT TRAVIS SAID YOU WERE
Me: excuse me
Logan: IM JUST GONNA SAY IT A FUCKING CUNT
Me: Logan da fuck is wrong with you
Logan: NOTHING IS YOU R A MISTAKE YOUR MOM DIED BC SHE DIDNT WANT THAT FUCKING MISTAKE
Me: She wanted me Bc she didn't want a cum shot like that
Logan: FUCK you asshole
Me: Bye Logan

I kept ignoring him and sat on my bed thinking about what just happened. I laid on my bed and started to cry. Lin came in and said "What's wrong." I handed him my phone and he read threw the texts. "Oh wow. I love that cheesy hamilton reference he made." I forced a chuckle.

"I'm proud of you honey." "Why you told me to keep peace with everyone?" "Because you stood up for yourself. Oh and we may start homeschooling you." "NO!" "Why?" "Because I want to live a normal life." "But you may go to school and get beat up." "It's fine I can stand up for myself dad." "Okay if you say so."