0.24 My Only Way To Stay In The States

Marissa's pov-

My dad left the hospital I am currently with Logan repainting the catwalk. Logan "accidentally" threw some paint at me. "Oh it's on." I threw some red paint at him. He threw some green paint at me. We were laughing while throwing paint at each other. Daveed came on stage and said "Jesus I can't leave y'all for more then 3 minutes to go pick up your dad and your already making a mess. "

We laughed and my dad came on stage with crunches. "DAD!" I ran towards him and he said "Goddamit Marissa got in the damn paint again." I laughed and he said "Hi Logan." "Hi Mr.Miranda." He sat down on the stage and said "Okay so I'm guessing you guys already rebuilt everything and now you'll are painting." "Yep."

"Well logan and Marissa looked like they had a ton of fun." We laughed and logan tackled me into the paint. I laughed and said "Anthony looked worst yesterday." He laughed and said "Well I won't be performing for a week. And no Marissa don't start that stuff. I have a doctors note excusing me." He threw me a doctors note and I said "Wasn't planning on it."

He sighed and said "Well go get cleaned up." "Yes sir, yes sir." We almost ran upstairs and then Lin yelled "NOT TOGETHER!" We laughed and I threw logan a towel. He laughed and said "Okay so I was thinking maybe later on we can date again." "Maybe logan?" "I totally get it if you want to just stay close friends."

"Yeah maybe I'll see if I ever find the right time and place." "Okay." He finished drying off and he left. I went into a shower and started to get ready for who knows what. I was taking a shower when I realized "SHIT!" I ran out of the shower and quickly threw on an outfit. I ran downstairs and yelled "DAVEED!" He yelled back "DRESSING ROOM!"

I ran into his dressing room to see him shirtless. "you owe me a twenty." "For what." "For saying me and Logan will stay friends." "That bet doesn't end until tomorrow. And things can change by a night." "Tomorrow night midnight I'll take my twenty." "Who knows who knows." I left and Lin was limping all over the place with his crunches.

"Dad take a break please." I sat him down on the couch and he said "Sorry but no." "Dad sit down because I know you need to be able to get better if you still want to perform." "That's the thing Marissa I'm leaving next week." "What?"

"Marissa this happens all the time in Broadway. Stars come and go, and I'm leaving next week because i need to work on some secret presents." "Dad, you joking right." "I'm not and next week on Friday I'm leaving but on Saturday we will be on a plane flying to London. Where we'll live for a while." 

"Dad no." "Marissa I made my final decision." I ran upstairs and started to cry. I grabbed my phone and immediately texted Logan. He texted back saying Meet me at Dutch Bros. I ran outside and headed to Dutch Bros. I ordered my drink and sat down next to Logan.

"Logan I needed to meet you here because of some recent events." "What happened?" "As of next week I'm gonna be leaving the big Apple and going to London." "Marissa." He hugged me and I said "That's why I want to date and I want to loose my virginity and I want to have a kid with you." He said "Well let's go make a baby."

I laughed and hugged him. We hugged each other and headed to his house. "Are you're parents home yet?" "No." We headed up to his bedroom to have a kid. He laid down me on the bed and said "Are you sure you want a kid when you're 14." "FUCK yes logan if this is the only way to stay in the states."

We started to make love to each other. We finished and Logan stroked my hair, and he said "So what names should we choose?" "Timothy for a boy or Asher and for a girl I want Cosette." "Sounds good." I picked up my clothes, and got changed. "Tell me how you feel tomorrow?" "I will logan. Thanks for everything."

I sighed and went home, Lin saw me and said "So do you not get what happens when you leave?" "No I do but I wanted coffee with my friend Sydney." "Okay just tell me next time." "I will I will." I laid down in bed and thought I can't believe I may have a child soon.