0.18 This Is Our Town

Marissa's pov-

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I look at the bright screen to see a notification saying "You've been adding to THE HAMILTON FAM" I sighed and saw the craziness in this chat.

The one that conceived me: Hey honey
Feeltheburr: Lin I'm not ur child again
Renee aka my queen: Lin is she even in here
Pippa the cinnamon roll: ^^^^
Daveed the rap god: I want food
Thayne *DONT GIVE HIM SOME COOKIES*: I am up to get some cookies
Anthony the one that dies twice in the show: When r u not Thayne
Jasmine the forgotten sister: Is she even up!
The one that conceived me: Let's just spam her
Daveed the rap god: Lin this is why no one wants to be in chats with u
Jasmine the forgotten sister: ^^^
The one that conceived me: UR lucky I'm considering keeping y'all in this cast
Renee aka my queen: bend over turn around I'll show you were my shoe fits

I give up, I walked into my closet and started to get ready for today. I choose an outfit and did my hair. I did my makeup and put on some shoes. I walked downstairs and Lin said "HOMESCHOOLING!" "Frick." Daveed said "C'mon it won't be that bad Marissa." "Its school DO you expect anything else."

He turned me around and we headed off to Lin's dressing room. We arrived and Lin said "Hello Miss.Miranda, I'm Mr.Miranda you're Principal and English teacher." "Sweet Jesus." "Hey no sharing your religious views in class." I just sat down at a desk and he went onto talking on and on about verbs. I was busy drawing and Lin said "Miss Miranda are you even paying attention?"

"Not really." "Detention." He gave me a slip and said "Now Mr.Ramos will teach you math." "Yay me." He gave me a death glare and Anthony came in. He left and Anthony said "Hello class I'm Mr.Ramos." "Excuse me Mr.Ramos...IM THE ONLY ONE IN HERE!" "Calm down Miss.Miranda." "Today we will be learning factions." I sighed and banged my head on the desk.

"Someone is really excited to learn about fractions." I kept trying to keep up with halves and wholes but really fractions and me don't work together. "Next you have Physics with Mr.Oak."

He left and Oak came in, "Okay Marissa on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate us right now?" "A solid 7 Mr.Oak." "Fair enough." He started to teach and lemme just say he is a pretty good teacher. Next I had lame History with Daveed and he just kept ranting about how much Thomas Jefferson sucks and how Pier One shouldn't have been created.

I had Pe with Jonathon and we just played the Wii. I had Drama with Renee, Jasmine and Pippa and that was fun. I looked at the slip and saw I had "Detention". I went back to Lin's dressing room and he said "Okay GOOD you showed up." "This is so lame dad." "Hey it's Mr.Miranda to you."

I sighed and sat down and just watched the clock tick by. Finally I could leave I ran upstairs and FaceTimed Charlie.

"Oh my god Charlie homeschooling sucks." "Logan is waiting to fight you." "Well since he does I'll be over in a minute." I pulled my hair back and yelled "I'll be gone for a couple minutes!" Everyone yelled "OKAY!" I left and headed off the McKenny high.

I arrived and Logan saw me, "Marissa where the fuck were you today?" "Home. I heard you wanted a fight?" "Yes I do." He tackled me and I feel to the ground. He started to kiss me and I kissed back. We were full on making out on the grass. Josh yelled "Oh my god." We stopped and he said "I'll never stop loving you." "Logan I accept your apology."

Everyone clapped and we got up. He cleaned off the grass in my hair and we hugged.