0.5 Suffering The Unimaginable

Marissa's pov-

He grabbed me and we left. Me, Jasmine, Anthony were in the back while Daveed and Pippa were in the middle. My dad was driving while Oak was in shotgun. The whole car ride was silent all I knew is when I get home I'm fucked. We entered the theater and I said "Wow look at the time it's late." I tried to leave but Lin said "Marissa." I turned around and me brought me to the stage. We sat and he said "Care to explain."

"He is just a close friend." "Yes because every close friend makes out." "You and Jonathan probably make out." "Young lady explain who that man is." "Fine his name is Travis and he is my boyfriend." "BOYFRIEND LIKE YOU GUYS MAKE OUT IN BED!" "Not like that it he takes me out and we make out." "OH SO THATS BETTER!" "YEAH THEN HAVING SEX ASSHOLE!"

"YOUNG LADY YOU ARE GROUNDED!" "FOR WHAT! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" "YES YOU DID YOU FIRST LIED TO ME, THEN YOU CALL ME AN ASSHOLE!" "ITS CALLED BEING A FUCKING TEENAGER DAD!" "GROUNDED GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I ran upstairs and slammed my door.

I got changed into a pair of sweats and a crop top. I laid down and started to cry more and more. Someone knocked on my door and I said "GO AWAY!" He came in and I saw it was my Dad. "Hey bud I'm sorry." He picked me up and I cried into his shirt. "I'll meet this Travis kid and then we'll decide if you can date." "Thanks dad." He left and I picked up my phone.

I saw I had a missed call from the New York State Hospital. I called them back and someone said "Hello are you Marissa Miranda?" "Yes." "Come quick there has been an emergency!" "Who got hurt?" "Just come."

I grabbed my white converse and said "DAD!" "Hunny what." "Let's go to the state hospital I got a call saying I need to go because of an emergency." He grabbed his keys and we drove off. Was it my mom or Sebastian? I don't know but I'm nervous as fuck. We arrived and I ran into the E.R. I ran to the lady and said "WHAT HAPPENED!" "Miss calm down..Car accident you're Mom and you're brother ran into a drunk driver." "No."

I started to cry and she said "They are both fighting for there life's right now." I cried even more Lin came in and said "What happened?" "I'm guessing you're Mr.Miranda well you're ex wife and son got into a car accident we are trying everything we can." He started to tear up and we sat down. He said "Well I'll go call the cast."

I was sitting texting Logan, Josh and Caleb. Travis doesn't need to know about this for now.

Me: guys come to New York State Hospital now!!!
Logan: why!
Me: just come I'll explain
Caleb: my mom is already picking us up
Josh: We are going to pick up Travis too
Me: no don't
Caleb: to late

I sat down still crying a doctor came out and I said "What's happening." "We did everything we can, Venessa didn't make it and Sebastian died as soon as he came in." I broke down crying and Lin came in and said "What happened!" "You're wife and son died." We both cried into each other and I saw Logan, Caleb, Josh and Travis. I ran to them and Travis said "What happened?" "My Mom and brother are dead."

They hugged me and the doctor said "You can say you're final goodbyes." We both walked back and Lin said "Want to go in first." I saw My Mom laying lifeless right next to Sebastian both holding hands. I stroke there hands and I said "Guess it's true it's about to be quiet Uptown after all?" I started to cry and Lin came in and said "c'mon let's go." We both left and saw the cast and my friends.

I went to my friends while the cast was helping Lin while I was crying into Travis's shirt. Travis pulled me from his shirt and said "I have to go Marissa see you tomorrow at school." "Okay bye." He left and I cried into Logan's shirt he said "I love you Marissa just remember that." "I love you too Logan." We hugged and Lin said "Let's go home baby." He picked me up and carried me bridle style to the car.