0.19 Florida

Marissa's pov-

We walked back to the theater and Logan said "Should we keep our dating life a secret?" "Yeah probably." I kissed him and he kissed me back. "I miss those hips baby." "I missed you too. But this still doesn't give back the fact of what you called me." "But you said you accepted by apology." "Logan listen. When you called me all those things my confidence went low again and I don't need this bullshit anymore."

"So you just took my apology and now you are breaking up with me." "Logan I want us to be friends but I don't think I can deal with all this right now. I'm sorry." I walked into the theater. I sighed and sat down on the edge of the stage. Lin yelled "GUYS! I FOUND AN AMAZING BEACH HOUSE IN FLORIDA FOR US TO RUN AWAY FOR A LITTLE BIT!"

Everyone came out cheering and I sighed. Lin said "Tomorrow we will be leaving and I already bought the tickets." Everyone ran to go get packing. I got up and Leslie said "You okay?" "Yeah I'm just stressing about life." "That sucks." He hugged me and started to get ready for our Red Eye flight tonight. I went upstairs and started to pack.

I was charging my phone and saw it was 7:00 and our flight is at 9:00. I brought down my bag so he could put it in the van. I sat in the back and grabbed my phone and earbuds. I started to play 'Irreplaceable' by Beyoncé. We arrived at the airport and rushed threw security and we went at our gate.

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Charlie.

Charlie: So u n Logan!
Me: just forget about it
Charlie: In New York you can't be a new man
Me: Truth tho

Lin yelled "OUR PLANE!" I texted Charlie backed.

Me: gtg plane trip to Florida txt u when I land

We walked onto the plane. I sat down next to Lin and Pippa. We took off and I plugged in my headphones. I was blasting 'Blackout' from In The Heights and laid down on Lin's lap. He was stroking my hair and soon I feel asleep.

I woke up to see Pippa shaking me saying "Were here." I got up and headed out the plane. We arrived at baggage claim. I grabbed my bag and we headed outside to see Leslie driving a white van. "Cmon ham fam." We headed in I took my own seat. We drove off to the beach house we rented.

Everyone was singing 'Yorktown' I sighed and plugged in my headphones I started to blast 'Real Gone' from Cars. Jonathon was filming us so we can be on the hamilton cast story. Jasmine turned towards me. "So you excited for your first ham family bonding time." "I guess." My father came up with a bucket everyone started to put there phones in their.

Oh hell we ain't doing this bullshit. He came up towards me "C'mon Marissa put it in the bucket it's family bonding time." "But." "Phone in the bucket you won't be needing it." I gave him my phone and Anthony said "Welcome to amazing fun time." I sighed and everyone was dividing up parts for Non-Stop.

I buried my head into my pillow and groaned. So this is what a field trip with a bunch of drama geeks is like. "How long till we are in Orlando." "About 3 hours." I groaned more and said "OAK DONT YOU DARE PLAY YOUR MIXTAPE!" Too late Oak already put in his mixtape.

Three hours of all this shitty car trip. Then on top of that I have no phone to keep me busy. Johnathon said "Kid aren't you excited?" "I was before I couldn't have my phone for a whole week." "You won't notice because of how fun we are going to have." "If you say so Groff sauce."