0.14 Rings And A Pissed Off Father

Marissa's pov-

I picked out a black lace dress and a pair of red heels. I'm wearing a black dress because after this dinner I will be planning my funeral. I did my hair into a high pony and curled that. I did my normal makeup and grabbed my phone. I saw everyone was pretty much ready. Renee yelled "COME ON LETS GO!"

We all left and I started to play with my phone and Oak must have noticed the ring and said "Kid why you wearing an engagement ring?" "My mom gave it to me before the divorce happened so now I wear it." "Okay." That was close, to close.

We arrived at the steakhouse and we walked in and Logan came up and hugged me. "Hi guys, I got us all a room in the back." Lin pulled me and said "What is he doing here?" "Can he just have dinner with us?" "Sure." The waitress lead us to a room in the back. I sighed and the door shut, I sat next to Logan. He grabbed my hand and started to rub it.

We all ordered our drinks. We got them and Renee said "A toast." We cheered and Logan said "And to our marriage." Lin spit out his drink at Leslie and Everyone shouted "WHAT!" I whispered the Logan, "Smooth move." Lin said "EXPLAIN!" "I decided to propose to your amazing daughter."

"SHES ONLY 14!" "Yeah but you should know since you played Alexander. Don't waste your time on stupid stuff, get married." "lemme repeat that again, SHES ONLY 14! A ONE AND A FOUR!" "I know she is but I don't want to wait anymore time we are getting married and that's final." "NO SHE WON'T BECAUSE I WONT ALLOW IT!"

"YES YOU WILL SHE WILL BE WALKING DOWN THAT AISLE WITH ME!" Lin got up and said "son, she's only fourteen and you are like twelve." "I'm fifteen for your information." "Well boy lemme explain. My daughter is not throwing away her life for a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD FUCKBOY!"

Oak said "Oh kill them!" Renee said "Yeah this is ridiculous. You are young." "I am young but I want to spend the time with her on it." "Son you realize history has its eyes on you." "I know but she will be a Smith now." Jasmine said "Logan calm down. I've been dating Anthony for a while and we aren't married yet and don't plan on it yet."

Anthony said "Hey!" "We never said yes to it yet hunny. But fourteen and a fifteen year old are young to get married." Logan said "BUT IM IN LOVE WITH HER!" He grabbed me and kissed me. Lin said "OH HELL NO!" He pulled us apart and said "Logan you did enough damage for tonight. Go home." "So can I marry her." Everyone yelled "NO!"

He said "Well I already got the blessing from my parents so Marissa all we need it just one blessing." "Logan. This is a lot to take in." He pulled me closer to him and whispered "Get a wedding dress tonight order it under the credit card information I send you. Meet me at trinity church tomorrow." "Logan." "Goodbye y'all."

He slammed the door and Leslie said "We were just in the room where it happened." Oak said "that's explains the ring now!" Daveed threw a roll at him and the waitress came in and said "Bill?" "YES PLEASE!"