0.9 Sleepovers Are Always Fun

Marissa's pov-

My friends called there parents and only Charlie could stay. We were in my room watching The Fault In Our Stars and eating my plenty of junk food. She said "So how have you've been holding up?" "Meh. It's just a lot to take in." "I bet." "So how's you're family doing?" "Good my mom is currently cursing me out saying I shouldn't be in so many ballet classes but oh well."

"Well you are on pointe." "I know, I know." We kept watching the movie and I said "Have you ever thought what happens if my dad never married my mom?" "Yeah sometimes." We just kept watching the movie and soon feel asleep.

I woke up and Charlie woke up too. I stretched and she said "Should we get dressed?" "Probably." I got changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. I slipped on my little boots. Charlie got ready and we walked downstairs. She went on stage and said "I feel like I am famous." I grabbed a microphone for her and she said "Play something Marissa."

I started to play threw my phone When Your Home from In The Heights. I sung Benny's parts while she sung Nina's parts. We were walking around the stage and singing along. When Usnavi's part came on, Lin came out and said "No pare, sigue sigue!" We laughed and he said "How'd you girls sleep?" "Good." He looked at his watch and said "Pancake house sound good?"

"Yes." We got up and left to go to Pancake house. We arrived at the pancake house. Charlie's Mom and dad own it and a worker named Justin saw her and said "Charlie rose." She said "Hello Justin table for three." We sat down and Charlie's Mom came out to serve us, she said "Hello Lin and Marissa. Thanks for having Charlie over." "No problem."

Lin and Charlie's mom were chatting it up. "So if you ever need a casserole or anything. Text me." She left and Charlie left to. We left and Lin said "I love that family." I laughed and we headed back to the theater. We arrived at the theater and I walked in with a takeout bag.

"Y'all I got 2 chocolate chip pancakes, one blueberry, 3 regular ones, 2 mixed berry ones, 6 maple syrup things, and one breakfast burrito for Daveed." I put it on a table and Leslie said "Thanks Marissa." I smiled and sat on the stage. Pippa came up to me and said "So how's Logan." "I don't know all I know is he has a tournament today for wrestling." "Marissa go cheer him on." I sighed and said "Fine I'll go."

I told Lin I was leaving Jasmine and Anthony agreed to go with me. We left and headed off to McKinney High School. Jasmine said "I feel like I am back in high school we're I would sneak out to make out with my friend named Jim." Anthony looked shocked and said "No way did you do that." "I am Maria Reynolds do you expect anything less." He chuckled and they kissed. We walked in and I saw Logan on the bench. Warming up he saw me and waved. I waved back and mouthed "Good luck."

Josh and Caleb saw me. Josh yelled "MARISSA!" I went down towards them. "Hey guys." Caleb said "How's life so far." "Meh I guess when is Logan up." "In about five." He went up and started to wrestle his opponent. He won and I screamed and cheered for him. After the match Anthony and Jasmine told me to go find him.

I saw him with his sweatpants over his uniform. I hugged him and he said "I was hoping you would show." "You did amazing babe." I kissed him on the lips and he said "I hope your going to come to the team dinner." "I'll try babe." "Okay." He kissed me on the lips and said "I hope you can come."

We left and headed back to the theater. Jasmine said "Are you going to ask Lin to go to the diner?" "Yeah let's hope he lets me go." We arrived and I said "Dad!" He came out from backstage and said "Yes squirt!" "Can I go to a team diner with Logan? For his wrestling team." "Sure just don't let anyone who just got his license drive us." "Okay." I ran upstairs to go get ready for the diner.

Josh called me and I picked up the phone. "Marissa?" "Yes." "Are you coming tonight?" "Yes." "Okay just making sure before me and Caleb come and crash the party without you." "You guys suck." "Love you too Marissa." He hung up on me and I went into my closet to get a dress.

I picked out a red strapless dress. I grabbed a leather jacket and some gold high heels. I started to curl my hair and did my makeup. I grabbed my purse and Pippa said "I'm driving her." We left and headed off to the nice restaurant.