0.26 Guess I'm Having These Today

Marissa's pov-

A couple of months have past and I'm due to have these kids soon. So what did you miss, well Anthony still hasn't proposed to Jasmine, my dad is gonna be a godfather and the godmother is Jasmine. I'm currently on the couch with Logan.

"Baby?" "Yes." "I think my water just broke." "OH MY GOD!" I ran downstairs and Yelled "IM GONNA HAVE THESE KIDS!" Lin ran and yelled "LETS GO!" We headed off to the hospital. As soon as I arrived logan yelled "MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING HER KIDS!" I got rushed into a room.

I was on the bed while they were getting me all hooked up to the machines. Logan was holding my hands and he said "I can't wait to see what genders they are?" "Me too." The lady said "Okay so let's start." I had to keep pushing and keep pushing. One can out which was a boy, then next was a girl then it was another boy.

The lady said "All healthy and happy." Me and logan both smiled and I said "So what names logan?" "Brady, Daniella, and Clark." "Awe those are cute." She handed me Daniella and Clark while Logan was holding Brady. The nurse went to go get the cast. My father came in running he said "OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE!"

Jasmine said "Can I hold one?" "Yes you can." I handed her Clark. Logan gave Lin Brady and I gave Oak Daniella. "NOW WE HAVE CHILDREN TO USE FOR DEAR THEODISA!" "Hell no dad I am not letting you swing around Clark." "I'm holding Brady moron." "Goddamit this is gonna be hard."

They all laughed and Daveed said "By the way do you guys even know how to parent?" "Nope but it should be easy." Logan held my hand while saying that and I sighed. "Good luck." Pippa said "AWE MATCHING OUTFITS THEY ALL NEED!" She handed me clothes and the nurse said "Well tomorrow you can take these bundles of joys home." "Yay us."

It was time for us to go back to the theater. I was in a wheelchair while logan had Daniella and Clark in the car seats. While I was holding Brady, Lin pulled up and said "Okay put them in the seats." We did it with having my father help us so much. We drove back to the theater, where we got welcomed. I settled down the babies in the cribs in my room.

Josh and Caleb were downstairs, Caleb said "So its true you go preggo?" "Yes." I hear Brady cry so I went upstairs and Josh and Caleb followed. Josh said "Oh my god that isn't just one those are three." "Yes triplets." Logan smiled and said "Don't worry Marissa I got this under control." I smiled and Josh said "Who's the oldest?"

"Brady, Daniella and then Clark. They are all five minutes apart." "Wow you are going to be raising these kids together." "Yeah and you know what I guess we'll do good." Caleb said "Yeah but you realized Marissa you just throw away your shot." "What do you mean?" "Marissa remember how much you loved the stage you might not be seeing that for a while."

It hit me like a rock, I won't be on that for a while. Because I'm now a mom and I have to raise kids. Oh my god maybe I should have just seen what may have happened in London. NO DID I JUST FUCK OVER MY WHOLE LIFE. DID I JUST THROW AWAY MY SHOT TO RAISE THREE KIDS!

Logan snapped his fingers in my face and said "You okay Marissa?" "Maybe I'll be back." I left and walked outside. I sat down in the alleyway between the theater and the next door place. I was sitting and crying, Anthony saw me and said "Did those kids already make you want to die?"

"No I'm just saying, I just throw away my life?" "Yeah I know you just did." "WHY DIDNT ANYONE STOP ME!" "Because you seemed so destined to be a Mom and you know what Marissa we all have faith in you! You're job as an actress we will make it work for you. You are going back to normal school and we are gonna try and let you live as normal as possible!"

"Thanks Anthony." I hugged him and wiped my eyes. He said "By the way you can't keep running away from your problems with now three kids." "I know I know." He laughed and brought me inside. Lin said "Logan went out to get baby food. Jasmine and the girls are watching your kids and Marissa if you want we can all raise these kids together."

"Can you guys all please help me." "Of course." My father hugged me and said "I love you." "I love you too dad." He kissed my head and I said "So when I'm graduating these kids will be about Four years old!" "Yes they will be Marissa!" "Oh my god." He laughed and said "We will let you go to auditions and try and be as normal as possible."

"Thanks dad." Daveed said "Awe cute family moments." "What about to you leaving dad!" "I decided I should stay a little bit longer to make sure my babies are able to survive good." I laughed and hugged him logan came in and said "OKAY I FOUND A CRAP TON OF BABY FOOD! AND IVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT US BEING ORGANIC BECAUSE ITS TO MUCH WORK!"

I laughed and went over to logan to hug him. "I love you hunny." "Love you too Marissa." I looked out to the stage and said "Guess we'll be here for a while." He said "Yeah until we both get paid to do crap." "Yep."