0.17 I'll Go Wherever You Will Go

Marissa's pov-

I woke and started to get ready for school. Lin came in and said "By the way I'm not letting you go to school today, instead we have to go to an interview together." I just gave him a thumbs up. I picked out my outfit and did my hair and my normal makeup. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

Lin saw me and said "Let's go." We went into his car and headed off the NBC studios. We walked into the building and she said "Hi Mr.Miranda and his daughter your interviewer is on the twelfth floor. We went into the elevator and headed up. We walked into a studio and it read Harry. The interviewer came up to us and said "Lin Manuel Miranda."

He hugged Lin and said "And you must be the daughter of him." I shook his hand and said "I'm Marissa Miranda." He said "Okay get a mic and we will see you guys on soon." We got our mic's on and we heard Harry say "And our next guest is a hit Broadway star and his child. Welcome Lin Manuel Miranda and Marissa."

We walked on and hugged him, we sat on a couch next to each other and he said "Welcome." Lin said "Thanks for having us." "So these are going to be fun interview questions." "Okay I like everything being fun." "Okay first one is for Marissa, Have you ever performed on Broadway?" "Actually yes I have, I had to play Eliza and Angelica."

He laughed and said "Only one more sister you need to play." "Yes and I don't plan on playing that one. Jasmine totally does it better then me." "Next question, How often do you see your dad?" "I see him on a daily basis cause I live with that thing." Harry laughed and my dad commented "She doesn't appreciate me really." "I love you though dad."

We hugged and Harry said "Awe. So how have you guys been holding up since recent events." "We've been good. Me and Marissa have been making sure to kept drama to a minimum." "That's always good because I heard a rumor you were going to take a break." "I was but then this lovely child of mine told me not to."

"Well last question for Marissa. You were recently caught in Times Square getting proposed to?" "I was and it was all a joke." "So like a prank?" "Yes just like a prank Harry." "Well that's all the time we have see you guys next time." We got our Mic's off and left to go back to the theater. I sighed and said "That was a decent interview?

"Yeah it was Marissa." We arrived at the theater and Daveed yelled "Man I can't find my costume!" Lin said "I guess I gotta find that." He left and I saw I was getting texts left and right.

Logan: What do you mean a joke
Logan: I will forever be pissed at you
Logan: Da FUCK why are you like this

I started to ignore Logan and I decided to go into Jasmines dressing room. I went in and saw Pippa and Renee were there. "Hi guys." They hugged me and said "You did amazing at that interview." "Thanks." Jasmine said "On a scale of 1-10 how nervous were you?" "A solid 6." She laughed and I said "But I just knew I had to believe in myself."

She smiled and said "That's the truth." They got ready and I headed upstairs. I went into my bedroom and started to do homework. I saw someone come into my room and it was Logan. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IGNORING MY TEXTS!" He slapped me and I said "Logan!" "YOU KNOW WHAT SLUT I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME TO SCHOOL SO I CAN REALLY FIGHT YOU!"

Oak came in and grabbed him. Daveed saw me crying on my bed and said "Oak take him out, I'll help Marissa." He hugged me and said "What happened?" "He sla-pped me." I sniffled and it was still blowing me away what just happened. Lin came in and said "Homeschooling it is." "DAD PLEASE DONT!" "Marissa its final." "Dad." "I don't want you to get hurt." "