0.15 Save Yourself Or Become A Smith

Marissa's pov-

In the end we only stayed for drinks and a basket of rolls which Thayne made us order. We left the place and probably won't see it ever again. We sat in a long awkward car ride. I stared at the window and thought of the millions of reasons this could have gone better. We arrive at the theater. My dad couldn't even look at me and he left I went upstairs to my room.

I immediately face planted into my pillow. I sobbed into the pillow for ages. Someone knocked on my door and I simply said "Go away." Whoever was it doesn't understand what go away means. I looked up from my soaked pillow and I saw my dad. "Honey you know there is only one reason. Why I didn't agree." "Why?"

"Because you are fourteen. Don't get me wrong, I would love to already see my fourteen year old walk down the aisle. But I would rather see it with you being a bridesmaid not the actual Bride. Marissa I don't want you to throw away your shot because of this. You have a bunch of better things to wait for A wedding, a sweet sixteen, your first show you ever star in on Broadway."

I cried even more into his shirt. He said "I love you. I just don't want you to throw away your only chance at love for this guy. I mean he seems like a nice guy. But you need to experience other guys." I wiped my tears and said "Thanks dad." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love you." "I love you too Honey."

He kissed me on my forehead and said "But I do give you my blessing since it is not my life. But if you really want to go ahead." "Thanks dad." He left and I said "Why?" I got up and changed into pjs tomorrow I have to decide to throw away my life to get married or to live more.

I climbed into bed and went to sleep that night thinking "What would Alexander Hamilton do?" Then I feel asleep.

I woke up I straightened my hair. I got changed into a old white dress and a pair of sliver heels. I did my makeup and walked downstairs. Lin saw me and said "Remember don't throw away your shot." I left and headed down to Trinity Church. I went into the graveyard of Trinity Church. I went to the back where I saw Eliza's, Phillip's, Angelica's, and Alexanders graves.

I walked over to the row in front of it and saw my moms and Sebastian. I stared at it thinking in that church in about 30 minutes I'm gonna walk down there and get married. I put a rose on my moms and a penny on Sebastian's since he was only somehow able to count with Penny's. I went inside the church. His mom came over with a veil and said "I can't wait to see you at Christmas." "Same here."

I went in the back and the doors opened. I walked down the aisle and Logan's dad walked me down and said "I give this child my blessing." The thing went on and on, the priest finally said "Do you Marissa take Logan to be your husband?" Here goes nothing I was about to say I do. But then I felt someone watching someone telling me "Don't marry it sucks."

I said "I'm sorry but I can't." I ran out of there crying. I didn't look back but I ran outside. I ran to the theater and walked in. Lin saw me and said "So how's his last name treating you?" "I didn't take it. I thought about what you said and what I heard. I decided I should bee a teenager for a while." He hugged me and said "Good."

We ran out on stage together and he said "ITS MY AMAZING DAUGHTER!" Everyone said "Shouldn't you be walking down an aisle right now." "Nah I decided I should live my life." Everyone cheered and left. I was on the stage alone and I looked up and saw Alexander Hamilton.

"Oh my god." "Thank you for taking my advice Marissa." He disappeared and I said "DA FUCK!" He was the one who told me to not marry Logan. Wait hold up a dead ghost who is now a Broadway sensation just contacted me. DA FUCK WHY CANT I BE FUCKING NORMAL!