0.7 Just Let Me Be Legally Blonde

Marissa's pov-

I saw Logan walk into my room with a plastic bag from target. "What are you doing here?" "Seems like you found out about Travis." "What?" "Here." He handed me his phone and I saw it was Autumn's Winter's party and Travis was making out with a skinny ass Blonde. I started to cry more and I said "Travis would never cheat on me." "Hate to say it Marissa but he did."

I sobbed into my pillow more and I said "Always me. I always get used on." He handed me a bag and I opened it and saw Chips, Candy, Ice Cream, Cookie dough, and a thing of blonde hair dye. He said "For the breakup and the blonde hair dye is just in case if you want to show up at the girl. "Thanks Logan." I hugged him and he said "You want to watch movies and get fat?"

"HELL yeah." I grabbed a bag of chips and he opened the cookie dough. He handed me a spoon and he said "Let's watch Legally Blonde." He put on my middle school performance. "God Logan this is the definition of Cringe." He said "Look how cute you are." "Nah son." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I said "Thanks Logan." I snuggled into his hoodie and he said "Anytime, anytime."

I fell asleep in his arms and I heard before I was asleep "I love you Marissa. I wish I was with you since day 1. You never dated Travis. You were always mine." He kissed my forehead and I thought "Goddamn." I crashed out into his arms and the last thought that crossed me was "I love you too Logan. Wait do I love him?"

I woke up at 2 am to see Logan now gone. He left a note on my nightstand saying Had to blast football practice! See you possibly Tomorrow?- Logan. I sighed and grabbed the blonde hair dye. I went to the bathroom and thought "Let's do this new Marissa." I mixed all the stuff and started to dye it.

I rinsed it out and dried my hair with my blow dryer. I looked up and saw my old blonde hair back. I said "Wow." I took a selfie and posted it with the caption.

Marissa.Miranda- Just let me be Legally Blonde

I saw Lin liked it and I ran downstairs. I walked on the cat walk and said "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD GUYS!" Pippa said "YOUR BLONDE!" Renee and Jasmine ran out and yelled "OH MY GOD!" Oak and Anthony saw me and said "Looks good." Daveed spit out his drink and said "HOLY SHIT!" I walked down and said "You guys like?" "Yes." Lin came in and said "That's the daughter I knew."

I hugged him and said "I love you." I went upstairs and got changed. I got dressed into a pair of jeans and a plain red crop top. I got changed into a pair of converse and walked down and heard Lin yelled "WE ARE GOING TO WIN! MARISSA COME DOWN!" I walked downstairs and heard everyone celebrating. "TONYS TONIGHT!" I sighed and said "Yay!"

Lin said "C'mon let's get you a dress." We left upstairs and Lin said "Let's see these dresses." He handed me a pink lace and black dress. I slipped it on and he said "Perfect." I slipped on my ballet flats and started to curl my hair. I did my mascara, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and pink lipstick.

I walked downstairs and twirled. I saw Logan walk down the theater isle. I said "Logan?" I saw him with flowers and a tuxedo. "Marissa." He handed me the flowers and said "Would you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." He picked me up and hugged me. Lin said "Don't worry Marissa I approve." "Thanks dad." Anthony said "I'll try to approve." Jasmine hit him lightly and said "He will, we all approve."

We kissed each other and Lin said "Off to the Tonys." We headed out to the limo and he said "I can't believe I am going to be on a red carpet." We walked into the limo and I saw Josh and Caleb. "What are you guys doing here?" "For the ride, and jut to see the Tony's." Caleb sighed and said "Did it go well?"

We nodded and Lin said "Well meet you guys there our limo is right behind." We headed off and Caleb said "I can't believe your dad is chill with this." Logan said "Well I set it up." "I love you guys so much." We arrived at the Tony's and Josh said "Well meet you inside love birds." We laughed and Logan grabbed my hand and said "Ready?" "Yes."